Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me and a few other members are buying from Mullinax Ford up in Kissimmee from what ive seen. I do not know anyone from the dealer personally but they offer no ADM / no dealer fees, MSRP price and free delivery in the entire state of Florida. Also, everyone that is using this dealer has the same sales person Luis Lino. Based off of what I said above I think if we try to do a big buy from the same dealer this may be a dealer to highly consider.
So far Im dealing with Esteban at Mullinax in Apopka. They confirmed Xplan, No ADM, No Dealer Fees.. if things go south I will reach out to Luis in Kissimmee ... Still thinking about possibly switching to Stephen's in West VA tho ..
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a little curious about how this would work, given we've all got reservations with different timestamps and trims/options that can affect fulfillment. In a scenario like this, would @Granger Ford hold on to the first five that arrive and ship once the last Bronco is fulfilled?
$450 I'm in, where so I sign up? ... was quoted $1050 from Stephen's to my driveway ...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Bozard in St. Augustine as well. They have been straightforward. I have been seeing if they were willing to move down off MSRP. But no luck yet. I may switch to Granger Ford in Iowa, who is offering discounts.
Hi, Michael. I'm in St. Augustine also. Bozard is not going to wheel/deal. I'm taking Zach up on his offer at Granger. $2K below invoice is closer to $4K below MSRP.

I would be up for a group ship discount if there were similarly timed Broncos arriving at Granger to fill a truck. But being as that I'm taking a late delivery, it would be unfair to ask others to wait just to save some money.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$450 I'm in, where so I sign up? ... was quoted $1050 from Stephen's to my driveway ...
elseminoleguapo, I was thinking the same thing. It's my understanding that the new vehicles will be delivered to the dealer in the general order that they were order. Supposedly, after a customer orders their Bronco, they will be given an estimated delivery date (which I am sure will fluctuate). So I guess sometime in Q1 of 2021, we should be getting an idea of when the orders will be filled. I thing after that point we can begin to maybe coordinate shipping with @Granger Ford. If they end up being so spread out the group ship may not happen, but I would be willing to wait a couple of weeks or a month. We'll have to wait and see.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, Michael. I'm in St. Augustine also. Bozard is not going to wheel/deal. I'm taking Zach up on his offer at Granger. $2K below invoice is closer to $4K below MSRP.

I would be up for a group ship discount if there were similarly timed Broncos arriving at Granger to fill a truck. But being as that I'm taking a late delivery, it would be unfair to ask others to wait just to save some money.
Beach_Bum, thanks for the insight on Bozard, I was getting the same feeling. Did you place an October reservation with Granger designated as the receiving dealer? I was thinking of activating my second reservation and designating Granger. This would also be a late delivery. My issue is I don't know if my current vehicle will make it that long (end of 2021)

Sponsored

BroncoBro13

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im in Orlando and plan to switch to Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia,(currently reserved at Greenway Ford--Im sure they wont offer any discounts). Stephens is a 12 hour drive. I can handle that for a serious discount. Plus, they along with Granger, have been very transparent in what their process is going to look like.
You're not worried about the break-in period?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beach_Bum, thanks for the insight on Bozard, I was getting the same feeling. Did you place an October reservation with Granger designated as the receiving dealer? I was thinking of activating my second reservation and designating Granger. This would also be a late delivery. My issue is I don't know if my current vehicle will make it that long (end of 2021)
I will be making a reservation with Granger and intend on taking the roadtrip. My goal is to be one of the last reservations and one of the last to submit my build. I'm hoping that puts my order in delay whereas the 2022MY changes are announced before a VIN is assigned to the build so that I can take advantage of those changes. I'm in no hurry. My 2003 Jeep Liberty only has 85K.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just need 5 people in or around Orlando, haha. I wonder why we don’t have a group buy set up down here, there has to be enough people that would be down.
I'm with it.. let's get 6 to commit .. 4 left

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Still hoping the local dealer, World Ford Pensacola, will come around. So far best they will do is X-plan.
Mullinax Ford Locations are doing Xplan with no dealer fees ..

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not worried about the break-in period?
What ever suggestions Ford might have on a break-in, I'll do my best to follow them. I mean most I've ever read involved avoiding high speeds, excessive load, redlining, long idles, and cruise control. That said, all manufacturers are different. I guess I'm just not concerned with a leisurely drive back home. I would also understand if someone wanted to break it in differently though.

Sponsored

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Still hoping the local dealer, World Ford Pensacola, will come around. So far best they will do is X-plan.
mdonathan56- I'm over here in Navarre and currently have my reservation set with Crestview Ford (Friend is a Finance Manager at Step One). However I have been considering switching my reservation to World Ford. Have you talked to anyone specific over there? Maybe we can find some other locals or even buyers in lower Alabama to get a group buy with World? I may entertain a purchase from Stephens Auto or Grainger and take a road trip. My only concerns is my trade.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright there is another one. I haven't switched yet to Grainger, but I don't think there is going to be any dealership in FL that is going to do similar discounts. Once we get a critical mass for North/Central FL and customers get an idea of delivery estimate we can organize better.

MadCoop

First Edition
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m in Orlando, looking to get into a group in FL or possible shipping group. Reserved for the 1st Edition.