First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw a post where someone in Texas is trying to set up a group buy. I think it would be a good idea if we could find a few dealers who are open to working with a bunch of us, give us the best deal possible, and making money by volume sales

Since I am fairly new to Florida, I don't have a relationship with any dealers here. Maybe some of you have a relationship with a dealer who is willing to sell low as long as they get enough volume to make it worth while. Since it is a big state maybe we find 4-5 dealers so we can all find one within a hour or so away from home.

maybe in these areas
Miami
Tampa
Orlando
Jacksonville
Tallahassee
Ft Myers

That will cover most of the state

So if anyone is interested and have a relationship with a dealer, lets pool our buying power and get the best deal possible
Sponsored

ScaryVersion

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LTZ, 2013 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know you are in FL but I would also be interested if anyone wanted to get together and do this in the PA, NJ, MD area.

I think it is a interesting idea and dealers would be foolish to not work with a group.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in Florida and I have a "get out of your dealer" card I can toss in the ring. Sign me up on the list if someone knows someone.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Currently relocating to Florida (Tampa area) so I too am not familiar with the dealers. I've not heard great things about the Tampa dealers and am willing to travel to feel appreciated, not taken advantage of. There's gotta be one Tampa dealer that wants to be the goto dealer. Anyway, I'm in on the closest group buy.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me and a few other members are buying from Mullinax Ford up in Kissimmee from what ive seen. I do not know anyone from the dealer personally but they offer no ADM / no dealer fees, MSRP price and free delivery in the entire state of Florida. Also, everyone that is using this dealer has the same sales person Luis Lino. Based off of what I said above I think if we try to do a big buy from the same dealer this may be a dealer to highly consider.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Miami and using sawgrass ford at the moment

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm using Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee and my rep is Blake Tressler. I feel left out.
Maybe I was wrong lol. All good man we’re all getting a bronco and that’s the good news!

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me and a few other members are buying from Mullinax Ford up in Kissimmee from what ive seen. I do not know anyone from the dealer personally but they offer no ADM / no dealer fees, MSRP price and free delivery in the entire state of Florida. Also, everyone that is using this dealer has the same sales person Luis Lino. Based off of what I said above I think if we try to do a big buy from the same dealer this may be a dealer to highly consider.
Are they honoring X-Plan Pricing?

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation is at Kissimmee Mullinax but it’s with David Mascarel, he has called me once and e-mailed twice. To be honest though I am seriously considering switch dealers to either Stephens or Granger, nothing against Mullinax just hard to pass up a sweet deal. Maybe they will set something up but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Sponsored

BroncoBro13

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is at Kissimmee Mullinax but it’s with David Mascarel, he has called me once and e-mailed twice. To be honest though I am seriously considering switch dealers to either Stephens or Granger, nothing against Mullinax just hard to pass up a sweet deal. Maybe they will set something up but I haven’t heard anything yet.
What is Stephens or Granger offering?

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a post where someone in Texas is trying to set up a group buy. I think it would be a good idea if we could find a few dealers who are open to working with a bunch of us, give us the best deal possible, and making money by volume sales

Since I am fairly new to Florida, I don't have a relationship with any dealers here. Maybe some of you have a relationship with a dealer who is willing to sell low as long as they get enough volume to make it worth while. Since it is a big state maybe we find 4-5 dealers so we can all find one within a hour or so away from home.

maybe in these areas
Miami
Tampa
Orlando
Jacksonville
Tallahassee
Ft Myers

That will cover most of the state

So if anyone is interested and have a relationship with a dealer, lets pool our buying power and get the best deal possible
Currently relocating to Florida (Tampa area) so I too am not familiar with the dealers. I've not heard great things about the Tampa dealers and am willing to travel to feel appreciated, not taken advantage of. There's gotta be one Tampa dealer that wants to be the goto dealer. Anyway, I'm in on the closest group buy.
Look up Bozard guys. They're good people.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm currently with Autoway in St Pete, and waiting until the BP pops up to figure my next move. I think I may as well switch to Granger. The $1000 off Invoice + 300 for xPlan is a nice hedge bet, even if xPlan is offered. My thought is to either a) fly to Des Moines and drive it back, or just ship it on a truck for about $1000 either way I'm ahead of the game and insulated if xPlan or a dealer decides to hose me. Granger is known.

BroncoBro13

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, unfortunately I'm not planning on flying out of state for a fair deal. Guess I will stay with Mull.
Sponsored