First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know you are in FL but I would also be interested if anyone wanted to get together and do this in the PA, NJ, MD area.

I think it is a interesting idea and dealers would be foolish to not work with a group.
There are already separate groups working on group buys in both NJ/NY and MD. If you are interested, you should join the groups (the more people who are interested, the more likely the dealers are to agree to the discounts). There are already some interesting offers, but the groups are hoping for improved offers in the days ahead. Here is the name of the first thread here.

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?
Sponsored

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know you are in FL but I would also be interested if anyone wanted to get together and do this in the PA, NJ, MD area.

I think it is a interesting idea and dealers would be foolish to not work with a group.
Here is the second group name working to set up a group buy:
Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just need 5 people in or around Orlando, haha. I wonder why we don’t have a group buy set up down here, there has to be enough people that would be down.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just need 5 people in or around Orlando, haha. I wonder why we don’t have a group buy set up down here, there has to be enough people that would be down.
Maybe find a central point to take delivery, maybe Tallahassee?

Sponsored

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look up Bozard guys. They're good people.
My reservation is currently with Bozard in St. Augustine as well. They have been straightforward. I have been seeing if they were willing to move down off MSRP. But no luck yet. I may switch to Granger Ford in Iowa, who is offering discounts.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be up for a group buy as well. If we could get 6 together we may be able to get reduced shipping pricing, similar to what the Colorado crew is getting from Granger.

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in for a group buy...
Okay, sounds like we are gathering a little critical mass and if we can come up with 6 folks in central or north FL then we may be able to organize a group buy with Granger.

I haven't officially switch my reservation to Granger. Still waiting to see if Bozard is going to offer any kind of incentive. I haven't really used any stern language yet to push the issue. Bozard hinted at possibly offering some type of after-market accessory (AFA) credit. Maybe an AFA credit with lower Doc Fees might be enough to entice me to stay. I plan to make my final dealership choice ~3rd week of October. I don't want to wait 'till the last minute to switch (Oct. 31st).

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little curious about how this would work, given we've all got reservations with different timestamps and trims/options that can affect fulfillment. In a scenario like this, would @Granger Ford hold on to the first five that arrive and ship once the last Bronco is fulfilled?
I'm a little curious about how this would work, given we've all got reservations with different timestamps and trims/options that can affect fulfillment. In a scenario like this, would @Granger Ford hold on to the first five that arrive and ship once the last Bronco is fulfilled?
@Granger Ford , How would we be able to work something like this out?

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im in Orlando and plan to switch to Stephens Auto Center in West Virginia,(currently reserved at Greenway Ford--Im sure they wont offer any discounts). Stephens is a 12 hour drive. I can handle that for a serious discount. Plus, they along with Granger, have been very transparent in what their process is going to look like.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford , How would we be able to work something like this out?

The firm I have is not coast to coast...

Plus to get the best rates I need to have full truckloads (6 Broncos) as a starting point...

With them being built according to time stamps if say 5 showed up this month and I had 4 more the next month then there are people with their Broncos sitting in my location for a month or so at a time...

@StephensAutoCenter if more than likely capable of the same type of trucking situation and may have a trucking company that services the SE states...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The firm I have is not coast to coast...

Plus to get the best rates I need to have full truckloads (6 Broncos) as a starting point...

With them being built according to time stamps if say 5 showed up this month and I had 4 more the next month then there are people with their Broncos sitting in my location for a month or so at a time...

@StephensAutoCenter if more than likely capable of the same type of trucking situation and may have a trucking company that services the SE states...
Thanks for the info. Still hoping the local dealer, World Ford Pensacola, will come around. So far best they will do is X-plan.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Still hoping the local dealer, World Ford Pensacola, will come around. So far best they will do is X-plan.

Indeed and not wait until the end of the month to do it...that will cost them deliveries...
Sponsored