Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so down for a group buy/shipping for Florida.
Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Tampa and have a res at Mullinax in Kissimmee. They are the closest to me that have said that they will sell at MSRP and have no dealer fees or add ons.

I might be interested in switching depending on the numbers. I just want a basemansquatch.

SeaSkrBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone looked into Rob @ Matt Bowers in New Orleans? I reach out via email. The 12hr drive home is doable with a nice beach run back to Fort Myers. I'd rather drive then ship it and a powertrain warranty sweetens it.

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Me and a few other members are buying from Mullinax Ford up in Kissimmee from what ive seen. I do not know anyone from the dealer personally but they offer no ADM / no dealer fees, MSRP price and free delivery in the entire state of Florida. Also, everyone that is using this dealer has the same sales person Luis Lino. Based off of what I said above I think if we try to do a big buy from the same dealer this may be a dealer to highly consider.
I am with Mullinax Ford Apopka...closer to where I live. No dealer fees at the Mullinax dealers.
Sponsored