First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 1999 Ford F250, 1973 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my 2 door black diamond, SAS, 2.3 automatic, hard top last week, put 300 miles on it and am 110% satisfied, can't find one thing I don't like, this thing just eludes cool, drives amazing, the 2.3 has plenty of power, hard top noise is minimal, interior is great, even like the plastic parts on the dash. This is without a doubt my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. This is my 4th bronco (1968, 1979, 1982) have owned 4 CJ5 Jeeps which I loved at the time but now that I'm older (64) this vehicle fits me great. My wife also has a Bronco Sport which she loves as well. I was very fortunate that mine only took 10 months to deliver, If you have one on order hang in there the vehicle is worth the wait.

Bronco Garage.jpg

Our Broncos.jpg
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You need to drive it through some mud. Some sticky mud. Then you may find the the wheel wells are very hard to clean out. At least that's one of the few things that I don't like. The "tachometer" is also in that category.

Congratulations on joining the group of Bronco owners. When people ask me how I like my Bronco, I say: the more that I do with it the better it gets.

+

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats, when my wife retires in a couple years, she wants the Bronco Sport to match my CG 2 door.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my 2 door black diamond, SAS, 2.3 automatic, hard top last week, put 300 miles on it and am 110% satisfied, can't find one thing I don't like, this thing just eludes cool, drives amazing, the 2.3 has plenty of power, hard top noise is minimal, interior is great, even like the plastic parts on the dash. This is without a doubt my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. This is my 4th bronco (1968, 1979, 1982) have owned 4 CJ5 Jeeps which I loved at the time but now that I'm older (64) this vehicle fits me great. My wife also has a Bronco Sport which she loves as well. I was very fortunate that mine only took 10 months to deliver, If you have one on order hang in there the vehicle is worth the wait.

Ford Bronco Picked up Bronco last week, 110% satisfied Our Broncos

Ford Bronco Picked up Bronco last week, 110% satisfied Our Broncos
Congrats. Glad your enjoying it. I like the pair.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was wondering how many couples out there have a Bronco and a Bronco Sport together in one household. Just shy of 2 years and 41K miles and the bride still loves her Sport and I find my Base gets better every time I drive it.
We've taken the Sport down some fairly rough trails, and now that we have the big guy in the stable we're looking forward to getting even farther into the weeds.
Sponsored