First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats it’s awesome! Can you please tell us more about the tracker being way off? just received my sticker and blend date, trying like everyone else to understand what to expect. 🙏
Was originally looking like late July early August, then on August 3rd said it was being delayed til mid to late August but then just showed up yesterday.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Enjoy and please add more photos if you get a chance!
Car seats clash hard, next booster seats will change out the colors.

Anyone have good recommendations on seat protectors for car seats? Want to avoid the indents.

978F9EEA-DDE3-4837-9B98-8D35A458D1C6.jpeg

DD1DD84F-2D3B-4FA2-86AA-2DC3AEDED349.jpeg

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Badlands Cactus Grey Bronco late last night at Red McCombs Fords and let's just say I was as giddy as a schoolboy

First impressions, my twin daughters and I are in love with the vehicle. They are only 5 and both said they want to drive a Bronco when they can drive. Early this morning I was installing the car seats and I came back in the house and both of them were sitting there with big smiles, do we get to go on a drive, heck yes! They then saw the weather stick pointing down outside because of the rain and said "rain stick down means top up" smart kids. We went through the drive thru during lunch and they made sure to tell everyone about the Bronco.

I want to thank Red McCombs Ford and especially Oscar, they were fantastic and made the process easy. They honored the MSRP price without me asking, stopped the vehicle from getting add-ons, had everything ready for me when I got there, and even stopped the front license plate from being mounted on so that I can figure out a solution that does not look like the Bronco is spitting it out, any ideas? Thank you Oscar and Red McCombs for making this enjoyable and not stressful.

I also want to thank Ford leadership, the design team, and most importantly the front line workers for building this beautiful vehicle. Thank you Bronco6G for keeping me knowledgeable throughout this process and for all of the laughs. I am sure there will be hiccups with a brand new vehicle, but we will figure it out together and just fortunate to have one, and I recognize that.

The Ford tracker was way off and the day before I picked it up I got an email from Ford saying it was delayed to late August, no one at Ford knew why.

After I spend some time with Bucky I will write an in-depth review. I did buy some paint protector film for the roll bars, will let you all know how that goes. Looking forward to the posts from everyone else.
Congrats on the beautiful Badlands, and welcome to the forum. Your twin girls are beautiful!

Last edited:

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! That is a great looking BL. The CG looks great, love the 33s and standard wheels. I'm happy for you.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have good recommendations on seat protectors for car seats? Want to avoid the indents.

Ford Bronco Picked up Bucky Last Night, giddy as a school boy DD1DD84F-2D3B-4FA2-86AA-2DC3AEDED349

Ford Bronco Picked up Bucky Last Night, giddy as a school boy DD1DD84F-2D3B-4FA2-86AA-2DC3AEDED349
Awesome pictures! (y)

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We always used a folded towel underneath the car seat. Simple, washable, and absorbent. Never had much in the way of bad indention issues with cloth or leather seats.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the beautiful Badlands, and welcome to the forum. Your twin girls are beautiful!

Suggestion: You should edit your opening post to turn off the Wiki function, because it’s currently set to allow members of the community to edit it, like on a crowd-sourcing Wiki.
Thank you for catching that, I will try to make that change.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hell yeah! I think one of the coolest things about this post is that this is a memory your girls are going to have for the rest of their lives. I still remember when my dad came home in his Denali and me and my brothers couldn’t get enough! Cheers to you and your family!
I remember going with my parents one rainy day when he picked up his brand-new 1972 Galaxie 500. Intermittent wipers? Witchcraft! I can still smell that new Galaxie.

A20D1DA0-C8E8-4D44-BFD1-34ADB76842BE.jpeg
Sponsored