Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
STOP parking next to Jeeps! I told you this would happen... 😉
Maybe it was a Jeep owner, because they are tired of all the hate they get on this site from guys like you.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe it was a Jeep owner, because they are tired of all the hate they get on this site from guys like you.
Ok. Tough guy. It's was a no joke. I don't give jeep owners any hate, I have a jeep.

Sponsored

Budmarv

Outer Banks
First Name
MarvIn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang, 2016 Jeep Wangler, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Body shop will need to do light repair on scratch. They will have to remove inside door panel, door handle and door belt molding. They will sand all clear coat off off of door. Soft top will have to be removed, wheel opening molding removed, tail lamp removed. They will sand clear coat off of quarter panel. The paint then will be blended onto the rear door area of the scratch on onto about the first foot of the quarter panel. They will then clear coat both the door and the quarter panel. Then reassemble everything. Total cost will be about $1,000 including labor and materials. Will take two to three days to repair.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t understand why some people are so into Subarus. I asked one time and got a lot of hand waving without any real reasoning. If I had to buy a Japanese vehicle, it would definitely be a Toyota.
Can't speak for other Subaru owners, but one of the best things about the delayed Bronco, is I ended up buying a used Subaru BRZ. So thank you Ford for that! Plus it's a joint venture vehicle with Toyota, so you are gold with the Toyota 86 version. ;)

Ford Bronco Got Keyed Last Night IMG_20200817_163222172_HDR

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Body shop will need to do light repair on scratch. They will have to remove inside door panel, door handle and door belt molding. They will sand all clear coat off off of door. Soft top will have to be removed, wheel opening molding removed, tail lamp removed. They will sand clear coat off of quarter panel. The paint then will be blended onto the rear door area of the scratch on onto about the first foot of the quarter panel. They will then clear coat both the door and the quarter panel. Then reassemble everything. Total cost will be about $1,000 including labor and materials. Will take two to three days to repair.
I had a badly dented door removed and disassembled. A new one painted and reassembled and reinstalled for that price at Caliber in Parker 2 years ago. I claimed it on insurance and had been 10-years accident free so no impact on my premiums.

That little tiny easily-removable Bronco door shouldn't cost anywhere near that.

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ppf won't save you from being keyed unfortunately
PPF can indeed save the paint from someone trying to key it. You may need to replace the PPF on that panel, but cheaper than paint, and easier. If enough force is applied it can still get the paint, but in most cases they're walking past and not going all-out because they don't want to get caught.

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco 4 door wld trk lux package carbonized gr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That sucks..and for all the people trying to blame x group, we have no idea why, and it’s most likely it was just some random asshole that does this to many vehicles. Hell, even my Mazda CX3 got keyed and that’s essentially a vehicle that should get no attention.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a friend in Boulder with a new truck.

Everywhere he drives it people yell "go back to California"

He's from Boulder.

Sorry, This happened. Whenever a place gets really popular then really expensive you can get some nasty territorialism even if you're from there.
Sponsored