dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they were parked in a handicapped spot with out a placard/pate shit happens. I have no sympathy for people who park in handicapped spots with out a handicapped plate/placards even if they leave them They know they rules, no exceptions. As a disabled veteran with severe mobility issues nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone parked in a handicapped spot with a permit!

Personally, I call the cops and make sure they get tickets. It more satisfying.
Try reading the original post.

Also, sometimes the placard is not available. Using your logic, the disability doesn't matter; only the placard does. Exacting justice is not the responsibility of the offended.

I am also a disabled vet. I have forgotten my placard on a couple of occasions, but I still use the handicap parking space. Thankfully, no self-righteous douche nozzles have ever tried to punish me for my mistake.

Perhaps, a little compassion, on your part, is in order.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally get into direct conversations when I see two healthy people park, pop out of their car and waltz in to an establishment. Also when some guy pulls up, his healthy wife gets out to shop and he parks waiting for her in a handicapped spot. BUT I don't Weasle out and key their shit in obscurity. Most folks who are legit are appreciative of the interaction/questioning.
Except that not all disabilities are visible; and their medical condition is none of your business. If you feel the need to White Knight, you should call the police. Don't bother disabled folks with your preconceived notions of what constitues a disability. Let the police take care of it. It's their job, not yours.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but no! don't park in the spots if you don't have a placards or handicapped plate in your possession. And as for the video, read my post. I don't get into altercations with people about parking in handicapped spots without handicapped placards or tags I call the cops and let them deal with it.

the police are much more effective when dealing with the ignorant.
Because one's disability is directly conected to the placard. If the placard ain't there, neither is the disability.

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keying is definitely wrong. F that. But I'd only park there with the placard. Otherwise, I would just park somewhere else. Because in real-world, ppl do lie. And if parking there without the actual placard but a note is fine, then anybody without the placard would do so and get away with it.

On the other hand, if I was there seeing the note, I would believe you and would appreciate you leaving the note meaning you know what you are doing and you are letting ppl know that you are aware of the rule.

Lastly, I'm glad that you fixed it and I wish the placard can be digital one day so that you don't have to move it around.
Sponsored