cbeech70

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22PBF150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I ended up getting two confirmed orders, both builds exactly the same, only difference is one has a priority code of 10 and one is 19. I wanted a base SAS but this will work, I did avoid the limited items, got a rear locker the rest is easy for me to do myself. It was not my intention to get both orders but my regular salesman said he wasn't sure with the limited allocations if he could get me one, so I placed an order with him and another dealer, both came in within 20 minutes of each other. So I'll wait to see if indeed the priority code makes a difference. Now for the loooong wait! :) -_-

InkedBronco Order.jpg
So it seems the priority codes are not so important, as explained in my post I ended up with two conformations for Bronco orders, exact same builds. I received a build date conformation today for the second order, the build code was priority 19, the first order was a priority 10, I have not received a build date for it yet.
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! InkedBB Build
Sponsored

Hulk23

Black Diamond
First Name
Ding
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Ford Bronco EG, Scion TC, Triumph Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the order is built and delivered, could you walk away if dealership adds market adjustment (mark-ups)? I emailed to the dealership my DL and wish list but asked what would happen if I decided not to buy. He said I am obligated to buy and that they already submitted without me having to sign anything. They just used my email address. When I checked my email, I got the confirmation already that quick.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! InkedBB Build
Yes the order confirmation means that your dealer submitted your order and Ford is confirming that they have received the order. Your dealer should have provided copy of the DORA sheet that you signed.
I did not sign anything though.
Yes the order confirmation means that your dealer submitted your order and Ford is confirming that they have received the order. Your dealer should have provided copy of the DORA sheet that you signed.
I just received email that my order will go on production. Dealership is not repying on my emails. Looks like one of the MSRP + ADM schemes.

Ford said if I want to cancel, i should contact dealership which is not responsive.They will not even email me my order number.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! IMG_0630

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received email that my order will go on production. Dealership is not repying on my emails. Looks like one of the MSRP + ADM schemes.

Ford said if I want to cancel, i should contact dealership which is not responsive.They will not even email me my order number.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! IMG_0630
The good thing is that you recieved a scheduled build date email. If they aren't responding to your emails, you should go an speak with them in person.

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can one still place an order?

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can one still place an order?
Yess orders banks are still open, call your local dealers or once’s spread out your state! Ask about allocations! I ordered mine march 27th and received my VIN last Thursday. My dealer had 26 allocations

Sponsored

Gatorfan123

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
new member here,

I ordered a 4dr Badlands Non-Sas with hardtop and high package. My order date was 3/27 and get an email last Thursday that build date is 6/5/2023.

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
new member here,

I ordered a 4dr Badlands Non-Sas with hardtop and high package. My order date was 3/27 and get an email last Thursday that build date is 6/5/2023.
Which dealer did you order through?

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the order banks still open?

Sponsored

Cj1raven

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going to get it at Brandon, but they didn't want to answer questions about allocation which made me nervous. Went somewhere else and I'm scheduled for end of May.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello, new member here. Long time lurker though! I just placed an order 5/23 (an got a confirmation) from Ford shortly after. Looks like I will be a MY24 build because I went with a few constraints like 2 door, MIC, and SAS package. Plus my dealer didn't have any more 2 door allocations left (wish I would have known that up front), but it probably doesn't matter at this late stage. Thought is weird that my priority code was set at 19 (not 99 - on hold, no build) when 1. the dealer didn't have any allocations left, 2. 2 door constraints are still in place (I believe) and 3. the order banks are still open this late in the season (even when folks who have ordered 2 years ago are still waiting).

Oh well, I have time to wait so I decided why not and roll the dice. Haha, I think I might be the latest person to put an order in. Probably have my build in '27 :LOL:

My build: 2 door, Black Diamond, 2.7, MIC, standard package, SAS, Iconic Silver. Simple, just the way I like it.

BRONCO.jpg

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all, I am a new member to Bronco6g. I have been on the forum prior but only peep around. I had been looking into Broncos for some time and finally placed my order with a buddies family owned dealership on 3-27-23. Luckily for me it appears to be in production already! I was originally going to go with a Bandlands build but went with the below instead to save a bit of $. I look forward to meeting local (to me Phoenix AZ) Bronco Enthusiasts.

Build: 2DR, Black Diamond, 2.3L W/10spd auto trans, Carbonized Gray, Mid Pkg, SAS Pkg, HD Modular Bumper, Keyless Entry Pad & Towing Pkg

order.PNG
Sponsored