First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
holy crap! Mine too! Ordered 3/27. Badlands, 4-dr, hrdtop, 2.7, lux.
I kinda feel guilty with everybody waiting soooooo long.
Dealer thought I'd be a year at least and probably a '24 model!
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! Your 2023 Bronco Badlandsā„¢ Order. copy
Sponsored

danvw729

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, VW Bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! Screenshot_20230406-095438_Gmail

Ordered mine on 3/27, got an email today that it's scheduled for production the week of May 22nd.

Badlands non-SAS 2 Door
High Package
Roof Rack
Modern Bumper and Brush Guard
2.3 with Automatic Transmission
Vinyl Seats

I won't be surprised if the production date gets moved, but I am excited to have this email and a VIN Number!

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy crap!! Mine is set to be produced the week of May 9th!! I just bought a brand new ā€˜23 CG OBX to drive until my order came in. Was expecting at least a nine month wait!! Iā€™ll be selling the unit below my production email when I receive an expected delivery date. In Oklahoma City, if anyoneā€™s looking.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! 44C9DF88-2B1F-4C7F-9345-80FBCD1936E5

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! E45B90CC-9004-499A-BEA5-50D3A42275D3

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! E72BA747-02DD-4B89-B212-A855D4D7071C

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to all! I thought I could get lucky so I reached out to Ford via chat and they said itā€™s still in ordering processing stage šŸ« . Remaining hopeful though!

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats to all! I thought I could get lucky so I reached out to Ford via chat and they said itā€™s still in ordering processing stage šŸ« . Remaining hopeful though!
Do you by chance have a chat link to use!

Sponsored

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do they schedule for production on Thursday only or it happen randomly throughout the week?

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracked my order today, and tracking shows it moved from 4/17 to 5/4 build date.
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! A8C50095-FF4E-43AD-B737-33D4383BF2C8

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was messing around with the B&P again today and noticed that the optional beadlock wheels (non-squatch) is no longer an option for the Badlands, nor is the optional 33" MT tires. I don't remember hearing about that option being removed, but I guess it's now gone too.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was messing around with the B&P again today and noticed that the optional beadlock wheels (non-squatch) is no longer an option for the Badlands, nor is the optional 33" MT tires. I don't remember hearing about that option being removed, but I guess it's now gone too.
I think the 33s are standard now?

Sponsored

Brandonj83

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed. OBX gives you some internal tech but from what I hear, LUX and high arenā€™t even worth it. Want to burn your phone up? Want still shitty speakers? Also, I donā€™t want cloth seats. MGV is great and rubberized washout floor. Agreed, just go to BL. Iā€™m telling you, BD is underated and I love it. And it gives just enough off-road upgrades without being too expensive. I love that itā€™s less common Because hopefully we will get ours
I originally wanted a Base with Sas since the price was around $46k but once that option was out the window for order I felt like Black Diamond was the best model for most off road options you would need and staying under 50k with the hardtop price going up to $1895. Adding a sas to the black Diamond pushed me up in the 55k range and I was just thinking I might as well get a badlands at that price although that was with the soft top. And with price increases if I waited for 24MY, thereā€™s no telling how much the base with the SAS will be then. Plus I fell in love with the MGV.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They removed those optional wheels and tires on the Badlands right before the order banks opened last week. I was considering them but they werenā€™t available.

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the 33s are standard now?
Badlands has 33" AT as standard, but they also had a 33" MT tire as an option, plus the optional beadlock wheels.

GAN

Badlands
First Name
Gan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea what my priority code was. I did not even know that was a thing until after I ordered. My dealer did say they have, if I remember right, 32 allocations and I was number 18 or 19.

Its a hard top, Badlands with the High Package and Sasquatch Package. No tow, no other options.

I will say I feel guilty for those waiting a long time, I really hope everyone gets the Bronco they want soon.
Iā€™ve got a Badlands non-SAS, SoftTop that I received confirmation but no build. Iā€™m in no rush for it, but Iā€™ve seen quite a few new hard top orders go to build. My dealer said they had 42 allocations ā€¦sure looks like Ford wants to push hard tops out first

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well dive right in, first post will be what brought me to this site. Guess weā€™ll see if I can get scheduled before the Ranger release party. Yes I just ordered tonight and feel good about my chances, dealer had 40 allocations and I was number 9. šŸ¤žšŸ»
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! 5E228BA4-AD04-4879-99AC-65AFCD74E9C1
Sponsored