First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that had orders submitted today (3/27/23), did your dealer give you an approximate ETA? My dealer could not give me an approximate ETA. Sounds like it could take upwards of a year or more. Yikes! I thought the supply chain issues have been resolved.
Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got an automated order confirmation from Ford. Guess my dealer got my order in today. Badlands, 4dr, 2.7, MIC, Lux, MGV and now SAS in Eruption Green. I had gone back and forth when talking to the dealer about the SAS and had decided no when I gave them my final build. I think I’m just going to let it ride. I was still wavering last night and I’m going to be waiting forever with the other options lol.
Hoping they get it built before the MY24 wipe.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR NEGOTIATED PRICE IN WRITING!! An order does not guarantee a price.
a purchase and sale agreement does! tell your dealers to send it to you filled out and signed by them. I didnt even need to ask my dealer they just new whats up. But yes great advice.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1679945642912.png

Papers signed and license given to the dealer as well. Hoping we can bump that priority code down. Round number like 10 maybe!

1679945705127.png
I could see this one getting built in MY23, but some of the other posts with grander selections I doubt it until MY24.

All new order folks from my point of view,

- Priority code 19 or below is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, don't obsess over it.
- Get MSRP or better in writing, don't trust any dealers word period.
- Have them note no dealer add-ons or markups
- Make sure to get the Ford email confirmation, I could see dealers being slow to get an order in and miss the window.
- Check over your build sheet carefully, watch out for missing items like the MIC sound deadening (Free), SAS etc.
- DORA paperwork get a copy and don't lose it. A buyers sheet is another one that dealers can provide (it's that long sheet with all the legalese)
- Prepare to wait, keep active on the forum and post when you get your build week.
- DO not use the words "My Dealer Said" or trust what they tell you without reading up on the forum first. Most information can be found on the forum and there are some great YT content providers. Look up Ford Video Guy and the dealership where he and Sarah work at.

I am sure there is more but that is what comes to mind. Good luck to all the new order holders, buckle up.

Sponsored

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

For those that had orders submitted today (3/27/23), did your dealer give you an approximate ETA? My dealer could not give me an approximate ETA. Sounds like it could take upwards of a year or more. Yikes! I thought the supply chain issues have been resolved.
No ETAs should be trusted at this point as no scheduling has occurred for these orders. This is just to get you into the pit.

And, no, parts constraints are alive and well as can be tracked on other posts around the forum. If you avoid 2-door, SAS, Wildtrack, and hard top, you will likely move up the list vs others, but there are still others in line that are waiting who will potentially unseat you based on reservation or dealer allocation.

Just get comfortable, pour a drink, and enjoy the ride…

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you'll regret SAS -- I wish I had it in my Badlands. I thought I wouldn't care, but the gearing can't easily be added. I also went back and forth on 2.7 - my 2.3 is certainly adequate but something inside still wants the 2.7.
I’m on the east coast and won’t be doing any serious rock crawling. More daily driving with regular beach driving and some logging/dirt roads and driving in the snow during ski season. The wider tires will help with float in the sand and I probably would have swapped them out eventually anyway. Plan was to see how it did with the stock tires first. My dealer offered to change them order, but I told him not to bother.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! Screenshot_20230327_143945_Chrome

Y'all over here swinging for the fences I see..... with all these Sasquatch, 4 dr Hardtop, 2 door, Lux orders...🧐...
I'm cheering for ya, but ya going to have to put in a pinch hitter if ya plan on going yard real soon!!

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have this exact same build except I went with shadow black. I'm hoping this build will have the most likely/quickest chance of getting built....

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I do believe that if you don't get a 2023, your order from today gets wiped.

And you start all over again?

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement The order preview sheet received from your dealer has become known as a DORA. It is a summary of your build. You should request one from your dealer to confirm that your order was entered correctly and your priority code shows between 11-19. Posts #346 & #349 posted copies of the DORA they received from their dealer. It is not the order confirmation received from Ford.
What does a priority code 10 mean?

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my order in today for a 4 door Badlands, MIC, 2.3, auto and mid package. Is priority code 19 fine?
Yes, you are fine. Dealers can assign 10-19. However, with Bronco the priority code really doesn't matter unless it's 99 which means don't build.

Good luck on your journey it will be filled with ups and downs until you sign the paperwork.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got mine in and locked finally…I’m stoked.

Big Bend
Oxford white
2 dr
Auto
SAS
Mid Package
Space gray/black onyx seats
Modular Steel Bumper
Aux switches

he told me tow was a constraint so I nixed that and will do myself.

I did get the documents from the dealer but I have not gotten an email from Ford yet though….. should I be concerned?
Sponsored