HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How long does it typically take to get the confirmation email from Ford? Now I’m starting to get nervous again Since it sounds like everyone but me got one!
this why I don’t gamble, my nerves would be shot in 20 minutes. 😬
I hadn't received my email after a few hours so I contacted my salesman who stated there was a glitch in the system and they couldn't input my email. They just went back in and entered it and I received an email about 15 minutes later.
Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admin fees are different than ADM (added dealer markup). Just making sure they were being clear with you.
Thanks I misspoke. I was clear in asking that they didn’t charge over MSRP outside of taxes and delivery and they stated no. Of course I’m waiting for my paper work to be emailed over which is all that really matters. 😉

PIG1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got to Crain Ford in Warren, IN today at 11:58a.m. Finally got order to submit at around 12:20p.m. 2-door Wildtrak, full bash plates, Lux pkg, tow pkg and leather. Received order confirmation at 12:40p.m. from Ford. Priority code 11 submitted by dealer. Former Jeep guy looking forward to 2-door Bronco!

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long does it typically take to get the confirmation email from Ford? Now I’m starting to get nervous again Since it sounds like everyone but me got one!
this why I don’t gamble, my nerves would be shot in 20 minutes. 😬
I got my confirmation email back within an hour.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got priority 10 at my dealer & this is my 3rd order, your dealer can if he wanted to.
Correct - they could pull someone else's order out from under them and sell it to me at invoice, if they wanted to.

But they are doing the right thing and folks who have been waiting and haven't had a chance to buy one yet will get a priority ahead of me.

It's the position I've earned and I respect the dealer's position on it. I would hope for the same treatment if I was a long haul first time buyer.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement The order preview sheet received from your dealer has become known as a DORA. It is a summary of your build. You should request one from your dealer to confirm that your order was entered correctly and your priority code shows between 11-19. Posts #346 & #349 posted copies of the DORA they received from their dealer. It is not the order confirmation received from Ford.
What does priority code 10 mean?

OP
OP
Capteddie

Capteddie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT500, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No Deposit.... No ADM

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Submitted an order and I got email confirmation. I have a second order with a different dealer and no email. Is Ford only allow one order per person?

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! FC7ACC78-7FCC-4560-BBE0-D96010EE5BB1

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

They didn’t ask me for a deposit, and no ADM either
Tbh, the odds of yours being built are slim at best, so maybe that’s why?

Still, I would ask for a signed sales order just in case you do win the lottery and get an allocation and don’t find out the hard way like many before you that they just want your order, not your sale.