First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's my understanding that dealerships with extra unsold stock on their lots would have their allocations dinged.
I have also heard this. That was one of the things Ford has apparently started to look at with this set of orders, along with more than one order per individual.
Sponsored

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have been waiting to order a Heritage since they were released. This is the exact build my wife and I wanted... except, we only want it with a manual transmission.

The dealer noted they were only able to assign priority code 10-19, so they gave me priority code 19 (which I asked for, to delay the build). The hope is that Mother Ford doesn't actually build this and we can convert to a manual order in the Fall.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! Screenshot_20230328-162813~2

Last edited:

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
An allocation like an empty Tupperware container that Ford sends to the dealer.

Your dealer fills that 1 Tupperware container (allocation) with 1 build.

If Ford sends 6 two door allocations to a dealer and that dealer takes 10 two door orders, then 4 of those orders will not get built.

Your dealer can take more orders than allocations and Ford will confirm they have the order, but they will not get built.
Is there any known reason why some dealerships couldn’t order a 2dr when this window opened and others that could? Were the dealerships that couldn’t so far over their allocations?

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally after waiting since April last year was able to get an order in. Priority 19, hopefully I will see it this year! Hardtop may hold me back, we will see!
2B8352EE-3972-4859-AC8B-752D5E1E4FEB.jpeg
I see you went with Jim Trenary Ford here in St. Louis. Did you get anything off of MSRP? Reason I ask is b/c Bo Beuckman Ford is offering $500 off of MSRP for custom Bronco orders. My order was placed on Monday Bo Beuckman. My salesman put priority 10 on the order. We'll see!

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love how enthusiasm is high on the days the order is placed and 600+ days later panties are in a serious bunch.

Mine is in transit. What was a Wildtrak is now a Badlands. What were 35" tires are now 33". What was a hardtop is now a soft top. No Lux package. No Tow package. I'm betting my wife sees it and gives the dealer the finger...... What a waste of two years waiting. I'm betting she has me buy her another 4 Runner.....

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is there any known reason why some dealerships couldn’t order a 2dr when this window opened and others that could? Were the dealerships that couldn’t so far over their allocations?
Some dealership don't order more than they have allocations for.

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also a first time Bronco buyer (hopefully)...from what I hear, 4-6 months is highly optimistic. I ordered a 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch and I'm expecting mine sometime Q1/Q2 of next year if I'm lucky.
Yups hearing 8-12 more then 4-6 but those are for the hard top Sas, his non Sas badlands could be 4-6

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
If nothing has changed from past years this means you’re in the lowest code for custom special orders. However doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. 10 is where you want to be.
That is not accurate. 10 is the lowest number, highest priority that a dealer can use to tell FORD, but if the dealer puts all their orders at 19, then 10 doesn't mean anything. Implying that 10 is better than 19 for a particular dealer and order misrepresents the possible reality.

Roncos

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SVT Raptor, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Years after the initial reservation (I must admit, I have been picky on model and price), I finally have both mine and my wife's confirmed.

The Raptor is a priority 11, the 2DR Outer Banks is a priority 19. The Raptor is allocated, so, I am pretty sure that will come in this year, we will see on the 2DR. The dealer with the Raptor seems to think it could arrive Oct-Dec. The dealer with the 2DR had no estimate.
I know there is still some time to go, but I am excited to at least be in line.

2023 Orange Raptor Confirmed.jpg

2023 Outer Banks Confirmed.jpg

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love how enthusiasm is high on the days the order is placed and 600+ days later panties are in a serious bunch.

Mine is in transit. What was a Wildtrak is now a Badlands. What were 35" tires are now 33". What was a hardtop is now a soft top. No Lux package. No Tow package. I'm betting my wife sees it and gives the dealer the finger...... What a waste of two years waiting. I'm betting she has me buy her another 4 Runner.....
Why bother if it's not what you wanted? Just to get it faster? Seems like a waste.

okayalrightok

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 BRONCO OBX |Have 21 BS OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is not accurate. 10 is the lowest number, highest priority that a dealer can use to tell FORD, but if the dealer puts all their orders at 19, then 10 doesn't mean anything. Implying that 10 is better than 19 for a particular dealer and order misrepresents the possible reality.
You’re right, I meant more in general based on past posts in this forum that seems to be the consensus. As others have said, 10 is ideal on paper. But of course it all varies.

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any know when your order/reservation should show up in your Account with Ford? I received a confirmation email but still hasn’t hit yet.

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! EFDFF2B9-CD1F-48A2-967B-28FB22A02BBC

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see you went with Jim Trenary Ford here in St. Louis. Did you get anything off of MSRP? Reason I ask is b/c Bo Beuckman Ford is offering $500 off of MSRP for custom Bronco orders. My order was placed on Monday Bo Beuckman. My salesman put priority 10 on the order. We'll see!
Not sure on the posters deal, but my guy at Jim Trenary quoted MSRP on all models except Raptor. That was 5k over MSRP.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Already purchased a Bronco, but I had the dealer I contacted in November of '22 contact me to order a Bronco. I figured just for kicks I'll put an order in for my dream Bronco and if I get it cool! If I don't oh well!

Screenshot_20230329-121219~3.png

Screenshot_20230330-125410~2.png
Sponsored