First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2022 F150 Tremor 1968 Mustang 1l
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Purchased a 23 Big Bend with base audio system and wasn't satisfied with the performance. Recently installed a kit from plug n play with the Musway Four 100 matched with kicker speakers. All I can say is great performance now. Amp is easily adjusted with plenty of power. Great support from the team at PlugnPlay. Great upgrade for those not satisfied with the stock audio system!
Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased a 23 Big Bend with base audio system and wasn't satisfied with the performance. Recently installed a kit from plug n play with the Musway Four 100 matched with kicker speakers. All I can say is great performance now. Amp is easily adjusted with plenty of power. Great support from the team at PlugnPlay. Great upgrade for those not satisfied with the stock audio system!
Did you get the amp with DSP or without? Thanks for the review.

BAD.LANDS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Tundra CM, '69 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you install the amp?

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you have the four-door, it can easily go on to the driver or passenger seat. Also may go under the two door as well under the seat or in the passenger rear quarter panel next to the factory sub box.

IMG_0409.jpeg

IMG_0410.jpeg

BAD.LANDS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have the four-door, it can easily go on to the driver or passenger seat. Also may go under the two door as well under the seat or in the passenger rear quarter panel next to the factory sub box.

Ford Bronco Plug n Play Musway Upgrade worth every cent IMG_0410

Ford Bronco Plug n Play Musway Upgrade worth every cent IMG_0410
I contemplated that location but decided against it. We don’t have carpet and get the floor pretty wet sometimes. I put mine in the back passenger side behind the panel.
Ford Bronco Plug n Play Musway Upgrade worth every cent IMG_1977

Sponsored

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I contemplated that location but decided against it. We don’t have carpet and get the floor pretty wet sometimes. I put mine in the back passenger side behind the panel.
Ford Bronco Plug n Play Musway Upgrade worth every cent IMG_1977
Wow, I didn’t know that was an option. Thanks for show me that so I may show other customers that . Did you really have a Lotta extra slack from the 17 foot harness I made you how many feet do you have wrapped up there?

BAD.LANDS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I didn’t know that was an option. Thanks for show me that so I may show other customers that . Did you really have a Lotta extra slack from the 17 foot harness I made you how many feet do you have wrapped up there?
Hey Joe. There’s maybe 3 ft coiled bc I ran the signal down the passenger side. What I ran short on was power wire running down the driver side. I crossed over behind the rear seats and didn’t have enough to make it to the amp. That’s why you see the fuse block in that pic. I chose to use a fuse block instead splicing, easier and cleaner. I needed 2 more ft. The amp location worked out well so long as there’s no adjustments after initial settings which I haven’t needed to do.
PS the 10” hideaway lives on the tailgate. That worked out well.
Ford Bronco Plug n Play Musway Upgrade worth every cent IMG_1981
Sponsored