Sponsored

2023 B&O upgrade plug and play harnesses.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave up on Crutchfield and have ordered twice from Hoel. I ordered the last one on 7/3/2023 and received it on 7/8/2023. Worked perfect.

https://hoelwiring.com/products/ford-bronco-maverick-speaker-harness
What's this "ecall option" that they're referring to for the center speaker? Emergency Call?
  • Center Instrument Panel Speaker (w/o eCall option)
Looks like you too have a LUX/B&O package system. Did you use this harness for the center speaker as well?
Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's this "ecall option" that they're referring to for the center speaker? Emergency Call?
  • Center Instrument Panel Speaker (w/o eCall option)
Looks like you too have a LUX/B&O package system. Did you use this harness for the center speaker as well?
I do have the LUX/B&O system but don't have any idea what the "eCall option" is. I did use it on the center speaker (as well as the two corner dash speakers) and it worked fine.

I did find this out when doing a Google search...

How does the eCall part of FordPass Connect work?

A: eCall automatically dials the emergency services after a serious accident. It will communicate the vehicle location and enable emergency call takers to contact the vehicle and check if the driver is conscious or not. Like Ford Emergency Assist, this is triggered when the airbag is deployed or the fuel pump switch is deactivated. However, eCall will work without the need to connect to a mobile phone creating seamless connectivity.