Sponsored

Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ?

What color are you going with?

• Total voters

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll be getting Cactus Gray, but I'm disappointed there is no green option. A bright lime green would have been fun.
I’m also going CG. I already have my bright green covered with my 2005 Wrangler that I’m keeping. “Electric lime Green” which I actually describe as green apple. But I do think just about any green would look great on a Bronco.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I leased two Focus hatchbacks both in the Ruby Red and my 2019 Escape is also the same color. I was considering getting a different color depending on what they gave us and it was better than I thought they‘d give us. Thought it would be a bunch of whites, blacks, and grays/silvers, but I’m happy with the selection. But I’m pretty much set on getting the Rapid Red since it was the Ruby Red replacement. But if I didn’t get that color, I’d get the Cyber Orange or Cactus Gray Or maybe one of the Blues.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My color is green...wished Ford would offer some shade of it. Of the remaining ones, nothing really stands out to me, except the possible blue arriving later (getting a base). Basic colors like OW and CG might be nice... especially if I want to add vinyl for accents.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I write in "Velocity Blue" somewhere?

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So bummed Velocity blue isn't coming out right at launch, its amazing on the Mustangs. I'm between white, antimatter blue and rapid red, although I don't know if I love the Bronco in red enough to pay $395 for it. Antimatter blue is probably my favorite right now, I just don't like how dark it looks at times.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It changes daily for me. Right now I’m on the Cactus Gray wagon after seeing that Bronco in PA. Thing was beautiful. I was on Oxford White for a long time, still think it would look amazing, but there’s just too many white vehicles out there.

Alloy07

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Audi S3 , Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Saw this teaser photo before Bronco‘s intro. I think on this Forum.
Ford Bronco Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ? DF391692-A495-4E1D-B66C-81390DF9B327
I liked this color , hood etc.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So bummed Velocity blue isn't coming out right at launch, its amazing on the Mustangs. I'm between white, antimatter blue and rapid red, although I don't know if I love the Bronco in red enough to pay $395 for it. Antimatter blue is probably my favorite right now, I just don't like how dark it looks at times.
Perhaps, you'll be able to order it when the time comes and your order will just get pushed back until it is available?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My color is green...wished Ford would offer some shade of it. Of the remaining ones, nothing really stands out to me, except the possible blue arriving later (getting a base). Basic colors like OW and CG might be nice... especially if I want to add vinyl for accents.
Back in the 60's, every car maker had 2-3 shades of green on practically every model. Somewhere in the 70's, green all but vanished.
I had one of these.
Ford Bronco Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ? 004

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Voted Cactus , but maybe 51... or Carbon.... I have no idea at this point. It actually is least important in regards to my choice, I think they all look bitcin'.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Area 51. It's been one my top three picks, and my Wife absolutely loved the color, so, that is the color we're going for.

...That being said, Carbonized Gray is still looking damn good too!

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Back in the 60's, every car maker had 2-3 shades of green on practically every model. Somewhere in the 70's, green all but vanished.
I had one of these.
Ford Bronco Poll: What color Bronco are you getting ? 004
Nice! Even though it was a superstition, I've always heard about green cars being unlucky. I think it started in the early 1900s. Haha. I'm not superstitious, but don't see quite as many green cars being offered over the last 2 or so decades.
Sponsored