Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone:

Let's see if Fords making a big mistake by not making a 2-door Bronco Raptor. Who wants a 2-door Bronco Raptor? Lets see if @Ford Motor Company will listen and make one.
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford would need to make better looking flares for it but after already waiting over 2 years not sure I would want to change my order to make it take longer to come.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 2 door F 250
A 2 door First Edition
And a 4 door braptor on order only because they don't make a 2 door

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I could potentially see a Tremor or similar package for the 2 Door, I really doubt they’d do a full on Raptor version. Ford has been holding firm despite calls for variants from the public following other decisions, like the one to only offer the current F-150 Raptor in the SuperCrew version as opposed to both SuperCrew and regular extended cab like they had in the Gen 1 and 2.

Now, that said, add me to the “if you build it they will come” crowd. A 2 door Raptor would be great next to this one!

2E46342A-BE8E-43EF-8178-7A524C2FD361.jpeg

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Bronco Raptor should have been a completely different model based on the F-150. (So a 2nd Gen full sized Bronco, but unlike the 2nd Gen Broncos, not just be a F-150 from the cab forward.)

That or Ford needs to do a long body 2D, which they wont do.

I really really don't like the current look of the Bronco Raptor. I'm sure its a blast to drive, but really ugly.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to see a stretched 2 door Braptor, similar to an old LJ. Then I would be allover that.
This is the way with regards to a Warthog. Let the Moar Door owners have the diluted brand. Theirs will be cool next to the Raptor Transit and Raptor Maverick.

But while we are dreaming of variants, I would love to see a 2-dr Everglades. There is no reason to only offer it as a 4-dr. The only thing that would be unique is the 4-dr rear seats on the custom MGV for the Everglades.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to see a stretched 2 door Braptor, similar to an old LJ. Then I would be allover that.
While very functional, the LJ was the homeliest of Wranglers.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I could potentially see a Tremor or similar package for the 2 Door, I really doubt they’d do a full on Raptor version. Ford has been holding firm despite calls for variants from the public following other decisions, like the one to only offer the current F-150 Raptor in the SuperCrew version as opposed to both SuperCrew and regular extended cab like they had in the Gen 1 and 2.

Now, that said, add me to the “if you build it they will come” crowd. A 2 door Raptor would be great next to this one!

Ford Bronco Poll: would you want a Ford Bronco Raptor 2-Door 2E46342A-BE8E-43EF-8178-7A524C2FD361
Yeah we have a 2020 Raptor supercab and we might have gotten a new one if it wasn't for the fact they're only available in Super Crew.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish 2 door trucks in general got more love. That goes for Broncos/Jeeps and pickups. I see where they come from in only offering things like the Raptor in 4 doors. But I was just thinking how sick it would be if you could get an F150 Tremor (or the new Rattler) in a reg cab short box configuration. Pair that with the 5.0 and to me that’s 👌
Sponsored