Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome yota. Can you please provide specs?
1992 3.0l V6 Manual 115,000 orig miles. Parked for 15 years while I owned a 2007 FJC. FJC got totalled about a year ago so I brought the Pickup out of mothballs and purchased a Mach 1. I've been looking for a 2 door Bronco all summer and bought my Wildtrak in January. Ive owned the Toyota DLX Pickup since 1995, I'm the second owner. Interior is perfect, I just replaced the carpet, Toyota Fiberglass front fenders and the front bumper from All Pro on last fall. I'l get her painted this summer keeping the white.

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

moar cans and less barrel inches, stat
nice fj color
O yea!!! I'm on a first name basis with Silencer Shop. Here's the suppressor hosts and some of the SBR's... The two on the left are 9mm CMMG radial delayed blowback carbines, Obsidians fit under those Griffin SR rails. I love my BCM's...

Ford Bronco Post your Bronco's garage mates! IMG_6148

Last edited:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

O yea!!! I'm on a first name basis with Silencer Shop. Here's the suppressor hosts and some of the SBR's... The two on the left are 9mm CMMG radial delayed blowback carbines, Obsidians fit under those Griffin SR rails. I love my BCM's...

Aww yiss, a fellow stamp collector đź‘Ś
I've heard good things about the RDB uppers but never got around to buying one. Been thinking about getting a BCG and barrel to convert my Max11/15 into 9mm just to see how it would function because I'm dumb like that LOL

Sponsored

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Aww yiss, a fellow stamp collector đź‘Ś
I've heard good things about the RDB uppers but never got around to buying one. Been thinking about getting a BCG and barrel to convert my Max11/15 into 9mm just to see how it would function because I'm dumb like that LOL
They shoot real soft and work great with a standard lower!! My IDPA PCC rigs.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1992 3.0l V6 Manual 115,000 orig miles. Parked for 15 years while I owned a 2007 FJC. FJC got totalled about a year ago so I brought the Pickup out of mothballs and purchased a Mach 1. I've been looking for a 2 door Bronco all summer and bought my Wildtrak in January. Ive owned the Toyota DLX Pickup since 1995, I'm the second owner. Interior is perfect, I just replaced the carpet, Toyota Fiberglass front fenders and the front bumper from All Pro on last fall. I'l get her painted this summer keeping the white.

I love the ole “pickups”. I had an 86 rust bucket with 22R and 5 spd.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I love the ole “pickups”. I had an 86 rust bucket with 22R and 5 spd.

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

our three horses...