Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone,

New to the forum and the Bronco community. Just bought a 23 Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package and need to install powered running boards for the wife so I’m looking for opinions/ reviews from those of you that have installed the AMP, Go Rhyno or Rough Country boards. Specifically, quality, installation issues, opinions on durability likes and dislikes.

thanks in advance for the advice.
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone,

New to the forum and the Bronco community. Just bought a 23 Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package and need to install powered running boards for the wife so I’m looking for opinions/ reviews from those of you that have installed the AMP, Go Rhyno or Rough Country boards. Specifically, quality, installation issues, opinions on durability likes and dislikes.

thanks in advance for the advice.
I have a set of new amp boards that were delivered with a small ding in each step. Brand new, never installed that I will sell to you for half the price of what they are currently selling for. Attached is a pic of the factory defect. The ding is in the exact same spot on both boards. They are back in the box, ready to go. The factory replaced mine, but didn’t want to take back these. They are sitting around taking up space in my garage. They are made for 4 door, and cut to fit for 2 door.
IMG_8553.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg
IMG_8389.jpeg

Last edited:

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the Rockslide Engineering slider steps on mine. They’ve been great so far. They’ve taken some hits on the trail quite well and are the perfect item to let my wife and kids get in and out with ease. I did blow a fuse in them the other day when riding a trail in the snow/cold. My rear door froze shut and I had to wiggle it a while to get it to open. Doing so created a bunch of separate contact points on the magnets to trigger the step and ended up blowing the fuse. No worries, that’s why fuses are put in the line. I swapped it out when I got home and they are back to normal.

https://rockslideengineering.com/product/bronco-4-door-step-slider-2-box-set/

OP
OP

DuxRus

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a set of new amp boards that were delivered with a small ding in each step. Brand new, never installed that I will sell to you for half the price of what they are currently selling for. Attached is a pic of the factory defect. The ding is in the exact same spot on both boards. They are back in the box, ready to go. The factory replaced mine, but didn’t want to take back these. They are sitting around taking up space in my garage. They are made for 4 door, and cut to fit for 2 door.
Ford Bronco Powered Running Boards recommendations? IMG_8389

Thanks but I need the 4 door version.

DuxRus

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks but I need the 4 door version.

DuxRus
All AMP steps are made for 4 door. AMP provides instructions on how to cut them to fit 2 door. These have not been cut.
Sponsored