First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if I can go down to Lexington as I assume this is a multi-day job and my bronco is my only vehicle. I'll try to get quotes near here that are reasonable, at least.

I'm slowly starting to consider doing full body or at least PPF on everything except the tailgate, but obviously at least not to outside my budget - it just means I'll delay some of the other mods I wanted to do for quite a bit longer. I'll think about it a bit more. Thanks for the response!
DetailTech had mine for 3 full days. They did paint correct and clay bar the whole vehicle before they put on the PPF so the paint was a perfect as could be before they put on the film. Not sure how anyone else does it.

Good luck!
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DetailTech had mine for 3 full days. They did paint correct and clay bar the whole vehicle before they put on the PPF so the paint was a perfect as could be before they put on the film. Not sure how anyone else does it.

Good luck!
I believe that is mandatory before applying, if they aren't doing that I would't use them.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with ppf on the entire front end with the edges wrapped (and full ceramic coat). Also did the entire windshield frame (A pillars and above the windshield) as well as the headlights. No lines and happy with the results after a year of driving.

broncodozer (1).jpeg
Your Bronco looks great! :love: Like the powdered tow hooks. Was thinking of doing both the front and rear. This helps make mind mind up to do so. Are those the Ford Retro Stripes? If so, did they install the hood part of the kit too? Just curious what it looks like installed as opposed to a drawing which is all I've ever seen.

Thanks!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Bronco looks great! :love: Like the powdered tow hooks. Was thinking of doing both the front and rear. This helps make mind mind up to do so. Are those the Ford Retro Stripes? If so, did they install the hood part of the kit too? Just curious what it looks like installed as opposed to a drawing which is all I've ever seen.

Thanks!
Thanks!

Yes, those are the Ford Retro Stripes. Turned out awesome...and yes, I did put on the hood graphic. I didn't know if I'd like it before I put it on, but I do like it now that it's on. Here's a shot from the inside...

broncohood.jpeg

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
Another angle...

broncotelluridebridal.png

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do people do this for UV protection or rock chips or both?
Why not just apply a ceramic coat yourself (For UV)
and apply clear 3M film yourself in the areas most prone to get rock chips

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did it because I live here in Colorado and there's a lot of sand/dirt/grit that takes a toll on the front end. Also, it's much, much easier to wash your vehicle and much easier to keep clean. Dirt just falls off it.

I didn't do the work because I'd rather have a professional do it who knows what he's doing...plus I got a great deal. It was a no-brainer for me.

js31pilot

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with ppf on the entire front end with the edges wrapped (and full ceramic coat). Also did the entire windshield frame (A pillars and above the windshield) as well as the headlights. No lines and happy with the results after a year of driving.

Ford Bronco PPF Questions - To or To Not Wrap Edges broncotelluridebridal
I also live in CO and was wondering who did the PPF wrap/Ceramic ?
I am considering full body Stealth PPF on my Shadow Black Bronco (when it arrives).
It turned out GREAT and I am also of the belief that letting the professionals do it will yield better results.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s why I did it myself..if I were in the woods a lot I would want a full wrap. Mine is in the road mostly

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also live in CO and was wondering who did the PPF wrap/Ceramic ?
I am considering full body Stealth PPF on my Shadow Black Bronco (when it arrives).
It turned out GREAT and I am also of the belief that letting the professionals do it will yield better results.
Mod Finishes here in Colorado Springs did all of my work. They do amazing work...when I took mine in there were several exotic, high-end cars getting work done. I think my Bronco was the cheapest vehicle in their shop at the time. lol

Here is their website: https://modfinishes.com/

js31pilot

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mod Finishes here in Colorado Springs did all of my work. They do amazing work...when I took mine in there were several exotic, high-end cars getting work done. I think my Bronco was the cheapest vehicle in their shop at the time. lol

Here is their website: https://modfinishes.com/
Thanks a bunch and much appreciated.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the full satin Kavaca PPF. They wrapped most of the door and fender edges, but left gaps in areas - not happy. I was quoted 4,600 but they charged me 6,200. They did do the sides of the roll bars and the top of the bedsides so it would match with the top down. If it was the shiny PPF I wouldn’t be upset- it’s harder to see the edges, but it sticks out with the satin material.
Sponsored