Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having my 4dr BL wrapped by installer next week, and am wondering if it is better for me to remove the Bronco and Ford badges on the rear, saving them on parchment paper or something, and then re-applying as is or with a new adhesive after wrap fully cures, vs. having installer cut around them? The Ford oval is no problem to cut around, and while I believe this installer to be one of the best around, I am nervous about cutting all around the Bronco badge.

I am removing the Badlands stickers before the wrap, as I am putting the script Bronco badges on after the wrap cures and may relocate the Badlands stickers somewhere else on exterior or interior. I am wondering if anyone that has had theirs wrapped removed the rear badging and replaced after wrap or not.
Ford Bronco Badge removal prior to PPF Wrap? rear bronco badge
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Talk to your installer. I've seen installers remove the badges themselves. I've also seen installers that shrink the wrap around the badges so that they are below the wrap.

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this just came up today as my FE is getting wrapped. I opted to leave the FE door graphics on , but removed the hood graphics and am removing the black bronco from the tailgate. I ordered a new one to re-apply once the PPF is complete. I also removed the FE badges to apply the script badges
Sponsored