Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everybody

I have a 21 basesquatch that did an automatic update that messed with the pre collision sensor. It is way too sensitive and the little icon on the dash is annoying. Is there a way to desensitize it?

When it’s on, it senses traffic coming towards me in the opposite left lane when I’m in my left lane and always flashes when there are 2 left hand turn lanes and someone is turning next to me. When it’s off, it lets me choose to turn it back on and displays a little icon on the dash when it’s off that I want to get rid of. Any suggestions? I still have my stock mod bumper.

I’m ok keeping it on if it worked properly or turning it off without the icon. I’m not installing the Procal tune until my warranty is up.

please help..
Sponsored

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
pretty sure you can you can turn off pre collision in sync 4 settings.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

pretty sure you can you can turn off pre collision in sync 4 settings.
You can, but the Bronco will ask you every time you start it if you want to turn it back on.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

See if the dealer won't recalibrate the camera under warranty.

Just to make sure - you haven't replaced the windshield or added a PPF film to the glass or anything?

If they won't cal it at the dealer, most glass shops can do it, not terribly expensive but not something you should have to pay for if it's under warranty and you haven't done anything to dork with it.

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See if the dealer won't recalibrate the camera under warranty.

Just to make sure - you haven't replaced the windshield or added a PPF film to the glass or anything?

If they won't cal it at the dealer, most glass shops can do it, not terribly expensive but not something you should have to pay for if it's under warranty and you haven't done anything to dork with it.
Slightly off topic, but when I had the windshield replaced, insurance initially denied my request to OEM glass until I told them there was a camera integral to safety features located there. No issues with pre-collision assist after the glass replacement (the shop also re-calibrated the camera)
Sponsored