Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what do you do if you do find issues at the dealership?

As long as the issue isn't that big, I'm still signing the damned papers. Waited long enough for my new toy. Its not like they have a backup ready to go from the lot.
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great thread.

I was compiling a list and stumbled upon this.

Thanks!

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what do you do if you do find issues at the dealership?

As long as the issue isn't that big, I'm still signing the damned papers. Waited long enough for my new toy. Its not like they have a backup ready to go from the lot.
My hope was to send over the list for them to check prior to me arriving. If they find an issue, i would assume they would fix it before I come to sign papers and write a check for $60,000.
Then i plan to have my neighbor (who works for Ford at another dealership) double check it. :LOL:

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Pass Rewards Points:
200,000 for MOD to MIC roof
11,000 User Appreciation Points
20,000 Early Reservation Holder
42,000 New Vehicle Purchase
1,100 converting before March 19th

Customer Satisfaction Funds: $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they dont know about it.

Bronco Swag Bag (first 100 Bronco orderer)

Items to check (based on Bronco6g OP feedback):
Pulley rub/ proximity next to radiator hose
Coolant hose clamp tight
Battery terminals tight (negative loose)
MIC Hardtop rough/sharp edges, gaps, leaks, roof rattles latches...especially seal in middle
Test all roof latches (some missing)
Check seat stitching and ensure seats match
Check seatbelt webbing for defects
Interior and trunk lights/bulbs work
Roll all windows up at once
Check window auto-drop
No license plate mounting (if mounting alternate location)
Owners Manual and Tool kit in glovebox
Tailgate hinge area and fuel door has paint issues
Any TSBs/ Service Alerts? A-pillar leak TSB: 21-2403
Paint bubbles/paint defects
Missing paint in door jambs/door brackets, tailgate, fuel door
Body panel alignment
Whistling mirrors
Sound deadening installed
Check underneath for corrosion
Check for transport damage
Check for rail dust (small specs of rust that will corrode). Must be clay barred off and repainted, or try iron/rust remover
Fluids all full (oil, washer, brake)
Confirm SEVEN Quarts of oil filled, not six. Ref:
https:///forum/threads/bronco-team-engineering-confirms-7-0-quarts-for-2-7l-engine-oil-change-is-correct.29047/
Full tank of gas (we paid for it!)
Door bags
Strut on back window unglued from hardtop (why not drilled in??)
Check all three bolts in the fuse box for looseness
Fantastic list!! I took delivery Saturday AM and wish I had this to go over the truck. I'm going to print this and go over the truck as soon as the Mrs. gets back home. One item I can sadly say is remarkably valid on this list is:

During our pre-purchase test drive, I noticed the driver's seat back did not match the rest of our interior. We have a good relationship with our dealer, so we went ahead and signed the paperwork, laughed at how pathetic the error, and proceeded to enjoy driving it. I'm sure we'll have a list for the dealer to address by the time they get the replacement seat back. Hey, anyone out there with Navy Pier interior rocking a Black Vinyl seat back???

This kind of QC has me rethinking my plan to try a F-150 for the next truck. I had told our dealer I wanted to spec their next Raptor allocation.

Ford Bronco Pre-Delivery Self-QC Checklist IMG_6458

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Pass Rewards Points:
200,000 for MOD to MIC roof
11,000 User Appreciation Points
20,000 Early Reservation Holder
42,000 New Vehicle Purchase
1,100 converting before March 19th

Customer Satisfaction Funds: $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they dont know about it.
A couple questions/comments on this, Cat.

1- the 200,000 points were also MOD to Soft Top
2- How do we go about ensuring all of these points are activated to our Ford Pass Account? We are 7/14 reservation, 2/15 conversion, and had MOD top on our original order (changed to soft top in early July), so we should get all of those points.
3- What exactly is the User Appreciation Points and the Customer Satisfaction Funds?

Thanks!!

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2- How do we go about ensuring all of these points are activated to our Ford Pass Account? We are 7/14 reservation, 2/15 conversion, and had MOD top on our original order (changed to soft top in early July), so we should get all of those points.
3- What exactly is the User Appreciation Points and the Customer Satisfaction Funds?

Thanks!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!
Points will be added to your account after you purchase, and after you sync Bronco with Ford Pass app. These are added by your dealer, not the Ford Pass folks. The list of Pass Points i compiled are points Bronco6g OPs have received. Check this link for more info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-reservation-holders.19679/page-4#post-948367

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fantastic list!! I took delivery Saturday AM and wish I had this to go over the truck. I'm going to print this and go over the truck as soon as the Mrs. gets back home. One item I can sadly say is remarkably valid on this list is:

During our pre-purchase test drive, I noticed the driver's seat back did not match the rest of our interior. We have a good relationship with our dealer, so we went ahead and signed the paperwork, laughed at how pathetic the error, and proceeded to enjoy driving it. I'm sure we'll have a list for the dealer to address by the time they get the replacement seat back. Hey, anyone out there with Navy Pier interior rocking a Black Vinyl seat back???

This kind of QC has me rethinking my plan to try a F-150 for the next truck. I had told our dealer I wanted to spec their next Raptor allocation.

This is almost unbelievable. Just when I thought I might be going a little overboard on this checklist....nope. Not at all.

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is almost unbelievable. Just when I thought I might be going a little overboard on this checklist....nope. Not at all.
Nope. Not. At. All.

Mistakes happen, I get it. But this one really shocked me, and I don't quite understand how it could make it through. A lot of people had to have seen this and just ignored it along the way.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I visited my dealer GM today and mentioned you and the other OP who had a different back seat. Shook his head in disbelief.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My hope was to send over the list for them to check prior to me arriving. If they find an issue, i would assume they would fix it before I come to sign papers and write a check for $60,000.
Then i plan to have my neighbor (who works for Ford at another dealership) double check it. :LOL:
I visited my Dealer GM today, and went over all the items I posted i posted in my list. Right off the bat he said, "Send it over to me and I will have my guys use it during PDI". He assured me "No ADM, I don't treat my customers that way".

Big shout-out to Frontier Ford in Anacortes, WA.
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...stalled-alternator-belt-on-27l-v6-175229.html

Unfortunately you c an add alternator belt installation to the list…
Done.

Sponsored

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I visited my Dealer GM today, and went over all the items I posted i posted in my list. Right off the bat he said, "Send it over to me and I will have my guys use it during PDI". He assured me "No ADM, I don't treat my customers that way".

Big shout-out to Frontier Ford in Anacortes, WA.
Done.
Excellent. This is exactly how it should go. Ill update this thread with my dealers reaction when i ask the same. Thank you for your work on this!

OP
OP
texashoya

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. Not. At. All.

Mistakes happen, I get it. But this one really shocked me, and I don't quite understand how it could make it through. A lot of people had to have seen this and just ignored it along the way.
I mean, what about the guy whose entire tailgate interior was unpainted. Insane.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean, what about the guy whose entire tailgate interior was unpainted. Insane.
And now, two-tone MIC hardtops. More jaw-dropping every day. I am updating my list daily.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs