First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Getting ready for install this Friday, can someone explain how they ran their wire? Is there enough room on the door sills?

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

been almost 6 months since this has been announced...any confirmation on this fitting a braptor yet?

Maul_ii

Badlands
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands | 1972 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting ready for install this Friday, can someone explain how they ran their wire? Is there enough room on the door sills?
You need to run your own loom to the battery, but there is enough room following the factory wiring harness. AGS released an installation video which shows how it runs through the rear door

Maul_ii

Badlands
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands | 1972 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
been almost 6 months since this has been announced...any confirmation on this fitting a braptor yet?
Unless the Braptor has a completely different spare tire mount from every other Gen6 Bronco trim it should fit

Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unless the Braptor has a completely different spare tire mount from every other Gen6 Bronco trim it should fit
as you know the braptor is reinforced somehow to support and clear a 37, which the braptor also has a different lug pattern. its definitely different than every other gen6 but different enough to be compatible with this mount? thats the question

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
as you know the braptor is reinforced somehow to support and clear a 37, which the braptor also has a different lug pattern. its definitely different than every other gen6 but different enough to be compatible with this mount? thats the question
I just ordered one with the intention of installing on our Raptor, so I’ll report back with more info.

If it isn’t possible, I’ll install it on our BB 2 door instead.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You need this piece in the bolt pattern of 6x135 and it should work

Ford Bronco Pre-order live!! A new innovative ARB Twin Compressor mount (within spare tire mount) 1676662987944

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You need this piece in the bolt pattern of 6x135 and I think it should work

Ford Bronco Pre-order live!! A new innovative ARB Twin Compressor mount (within spare tire mount) 1676662987944
Wonder if it’s possible to clock that piece 180* and drill the 6x135 pattern so that it could be installed on either model? It would change the air chuck location, but not sure if it affects anything else.

Thoughts?

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wonder if it’s possible to clock that piece 180* and drill the 6x135 pattern so that it could be installed on either model? It would change the air chuck location, but not sure if it affects anything else.

Thoughts?
the outer elongated slots will move the air chuck. may have to just drill it ourselves if we want one sooner than later

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes! I am sure you could just drill new holes (6x135) BUT all the manufacturer would need to provide it in both bolt patterns and they would have a lot more customers

I would just call and ask them to consider 6x135 for that plate

Thoughts?

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes! I am sure you could just drill new holes (6x135) BUT all the manufacturer would need to provide it in both bolt patterns and they would have a lot more customers

I would just call and ask them to consider 6x135 for that plate
Thanks! I agree it’d be better to have them do it. Once I get my hands on it, I’ll try it out and pass it along to them if it works out.

OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco Raptor spare tire carrier looks very similar, but there is actually less space inside the carrier than the regular Bronco. We are currently working with a local Raptor owner to figure out a solution. We will be sure to keep everyone updated.

Thoughts?

The In-Wheel Accessory Mount is being redesigned to fit both Bronco and Bronco Raptor’s lug pattern, and is currently in the pre-production stage. With enough demand we could offer these for sale soon, but before a Raptor compressor mount is released, this would only be for in-wheel accessories other than an air chuck.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bronco Raptor spare tire carrier looks very similar, but there is actually less space inside the carrier than the regular Bronco. We are currently working with a local Raptor owner to figure out a solution. We will be sure to keep everyone updated.

The In-Wheel Accessory Mount is being redesigned to fit both Bronco and Bronco Raptor’s lug pattern, and is currently in the pre-production stage. With enough demand we could offer these for sale soon, but before a Raptor compressor mount is released, this would only be for in-wheel accessories other than an air chuck.
Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be installing the mount on our 2 DR instead...

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

for those looking to get this working on a braptor, i got this to work on mine, but it took a lot of convincing to do.

below is a copy/paste from a discussion here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/arb-twin-compressor-bronco-raptor.56746/post-1835608

To piggy back off Tenacious-B
I got the ags mount to work with my braptor. pretty much everything he said was spot on, it was a PITA because it all had to be installed to 100% removed several times, without the wiring it took me 6 hours to get this in, with wiring was 7hrs.

I wanted to add, Tenacious-B did you use the filter relocation kit? in my case it wasnt possible to use it because the 90 degree elbows were taller than the filters themselves, and even with just the filters i could barely get it in. for everyone else, I recommend to skip the filter relocation kit, and drill new holes as high up on the mount as possible, i left only 2mm of material on the bracket, and my install was toight with barely a cunt hair of clearance. instead of the filter relocation kit, I would just run your cables through the louvers, there is plenty of flap to not worry about water coming in.

Lastly, for AGS, it isnt difficult to convert the existing kit to fit a raptor, and doing so would be backward compatible for the non raptors, a little trimming of 2 corners, welding the compressor plate 3/4 inch higher, and flipping the air chuck ring upside down to drill holes for the raptor bolt pattern.

The holes I drilled. my 1st set of holes are on the outside, it was right in the middle between the outer tab and the hole, this wasnt enough clearance. I tried again on the inside set 1/4 inch higher
1678335092867.jpeg

the right side of the compressor has a nylon safety tether, it interferes with the top of the 90 degree fittings for the filter relocation kit. by using the filters i gained a little room but as you can see it still deforms the filter, at least its not going anywhere. I didnt get a picture of the bottom but it is rubbing the inside of the tire carrier. as i said, its a tight fit.
1678335201611.jpeg

the amount of flap on the louvers is enough to run the wiring through.
1678335387980.jpeg

top right mount cut
1678335433543.jpeg

bottom right mount cut
1678335476353.jpeg

air chuck mount. I took Tenacious-B advise and painted it black, thank you View attachment 478829

final install
1678335597859.jpeg
Sponsored