Sponsored

Prediction: I'm calling it right now, Ford will have to cancel my VIN and push me to a 22.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm making the prediction right now, Ford will have to cancel several 2021 VINs and push us out to 22s.

My build: BL, MIC, 4 Door, SAS, 2.7, Lux, Leather
Reservation: Day 1, 2 hours and 7 minutes after launch, #2 allocation at my dealer (was #1 but got bumped by their priority order).

Here is the situation: I've had a VIN since May, original build date was 7/19. Pushed back 3 times and now I'm in the group of non-built MIC orders that are waiting for word in October.

Let me set the table for my prediction: They can't build my order and other orders like it until they replace all of the current and dirt mountain tops. So they've started building soft-top orders and almost anyone that could switch has. Watching these build date emails roll in, there are a lot of high optioned Broncos being scheduled. A lot of 2.7s, SAS, High/Lux,... A lot of commodities that have been constraint issues all year.

So here is how it's going to go down: When they get all of the current bad tops done they'll start building FEs again. Every single FE is a 2.7, SAS, Lux. They will run out of the commodities and WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUILD MY BRONCO IN 2021. So they're going to have to cancel my VIN and I'm going to get screwed.

Tell me I'm wrong....
Sponsored

Last edited:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm making the prediction right now, Ford will have to cancel several 2021 VINs and push push us out to 22s.

Reservation: Day 1, 2 hours and 7 minutes after launch, #2 allocation at my dealer (was #1 but got bumped by their priority order.

Here is the situation: I've had a VIN since May, original build date was 7/19. Pushed back 3 times and now I'm in the group of non-build MIC orders that are waiting for word in October.

Let me set the table for my prediction They can't build my order and other orders like it until they replace all of the current and dirt mountain tops. So they've started building soft-top orders, almost anyone that could switch is. Watching these build date emails roll in, there are a lot of high optioned Broncos being scheduled. A lot of 2.7s, SAS, High/Lux,... A lot of commodities that have been constraint issues all year.

So here is how it's going to go down: When they get all of the current bad tops done they'll start building FEs again. Every single FE is a 2.7, SAS, Lux. They will run out of the commodities and WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUILD MY BRONCO IN 2021. So they're going to have to cancel my VIN and I'm going to get screwed.

Tell me I'm wrong....
They're also building a lot less Broncos than they really would like to be right now which may very well help them catch up on the items that have been constraints all along. So, when they're ready to rock and roll after the MIC fiasco they may be in a much better position to do so without delays.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford needs to put out an announcement that says. “Don’t get too excited. The new bronco really isn’t THAT great”.

My wife’s been driving mine. She looks better in it than I do.

I’m not sure what I expected though. Maybe something more heavy duty.

Not trying to diss but I’d be sad if I ordered now then waited until 2023 for one of these.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does VIN w/ MIC non-FE but no build date no man’s land have a unique badge? You guys probably should if you don’t …

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They're also building a lot less Broncos than they really would like to be right now which may very well help them catch up on the items that have been constraints all along. So, when they're ready to rock and roll after the MIC fiasco they may be in a much better position to do so without delays.
My sentiments exactly. I think they are almost set on v2. I thinks it's a matter of more material in the tops to make them better. That and rolled edges. Well see come mid /end Sept.
Plus I don't think ford can just trash vins. And if it has a vin it needs to be built in the year it was designated.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does VIN w/ MIC non-FE but no build date no man’s land have a unique badge? You guys probably should if you don’t …
He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for no Bronco...

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sentiments exactly. I think they are almost set on v2. I thinks it's a matter of more material in the tops to make them better. That and rolled edges. Well see come mid /end Sept.
Plus I don't think ford can just trash vins. And if it has a vin it needs to be built in the year it was designated.
Ford can trash anything they want.... including new vehicles....

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to put out an announcement that says. “Don’t get too excited. The new bronco really isn’t THAT great”.

My wife’s been driving mine. She looks better in it than I do.

I’m not sure what I expected though. Maybe something more heavy duty.

Not trying to diss but I’d be sad if I ordered now then waited until 2023 for one of these.
HUH?

Go do Offrodeo NH and get back to me on the level of stout. I had it every position but on the roof. The bash plates got worked.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes there is a badge, it's the "Run Arounds" one.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm making the prediction right now, Ford will have to cancel several 2021 VINs and push us out to 22s.

Reservation: Day 1, 2 hours and 7 minutes after launch, #2 allocation at my dealer (was #1 but got bumped by their priority order).

Here is the situation: I've had a VIN since May, original build date was 7/19. Pushed back 3 times and now I'm in the group of non-built MIC orders that are waiting for word in October.

Let me set the table for my prediction: They can't build my order and other orders like it until they replace all of the current and dirt mountain tops. So they've started building soft-top orders and almost anyone that could switch has. Watching these build date emails roll in, there are a lot of high optioned Broncos being scheduled. A lot of 2.7s, SAS, High/Lux,... A lot of commodities that have been constraint issues all year.

Tell me I'm wrong....
If they do this I'm get a Man Squatch.
Sponsored