Sponsored

Prediction: I'm calling it right now, Ford will have to cancel my VIN and push me to a 22.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ZERO confidence in Ford being able to deliver on anything that they're saying right now, and that is 100% their fault. If there was better communication along the way that would be an entirely different story.

Time will tell as far as their build mix (Ranger vs Bronco) but I really don't think they'll just let these parts stockpile. If they can build something, and they have enough soft tops, they will. They knew there was a global pandemic yet haven't stockpiled parts at any step along the way (other then letting Webasto catch up a few times), why would they start now?

Point is they've over promised and under delivered too many times for me to have any trust left. I feel a little selfish saying this, but I can't help thinking "those are my Bronco parts" every time I see someone with a similar build, with a much later reservation date, who converted to a soft top and got scheduled.

The whole qualification on that thought is that I've had several build dates and (for at least the first couple of build dates) I've made plans for getting my Bronco based on those dates. It really hurts that I'm going to miss out on the late summer, early fall, riding around with the doors and top off. I had planned a couple of different trips that have had to be canceled.
Sponsored