First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good evening. My dealer gave me this order summary to sign and told me “You’re order is in.” I have yet to receive an e-mail from Ford confirming that my order has been place. Should I be concerned about this?

41010087-8848-4714-B294-5119D93D174A.jpeg
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No you shouldn't. This is what you want. This is the DORA and shows your order in the Ford system and shows that you are priority code 19 which means it is set to build so when Ford is ready for you they will see that they can pull your order (whenever that may be).

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reordered my Day1 reservation yesterday. I was with the Dealer Rep when we redid the order and he told me that it had been placed. But I still have not seen it in the system via MyFord Account?

OP
OP
Jrmn94

Jrmn94

Big Bend
First Name
Jermaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No you shouldn't. This is what you want. This is the DORA and shows your order in the Ford system and shows that you are priority code 19 which means it is set to build so when Ford is ready for you they will see that they can pull your order (whenever that may be).
Thank you Sir!

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good evening. My dealer gave me this order summary to sign and told me “You’re order is in.” I have yet to receive an e-mail from Ford confirming that my order has been place. Should I be concerned about this?
Looks correct, as long as your deal is in relation to MSRP.

For an invoice-based deal, the dealer should include the invoice prices in the printout.

Ford Bronco Preview order vs order Conformation 2022 Bronco 1634253183483

Sponsored

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reordered my Day1 reservation yesterday. I was with the Dealer Rep when we redid the order and he told me that it had been placed. But I still have not seen it in the system via MyFord Account?
I don't have it in MyFord account either. I called the dealership and was told that it may take a few days for it to catch up. Although there have been plenty of people that got emails right away....Although mine was a new order and not a previous reservation.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have it in MyFord account either. I called the dealership and was told that it may take a few days for it to catch up. Although there have been plenty of people that got emails right away....Although mine was a new order and not a previous reservation.
There are also people that never get a Ford e-mail and anywhere in between so don't stress too much about the Ford e-mail. I am sure it will come. If it doesn't in the next couple days you can always call customer service and have them confirm. Also, I know this goes without saying, but if you just ordered and have never received a Ford e-mail for anything else, check your junk.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my FORD Order email almost immediately when I did my original order. Maybe FORD is not as excited about the reorders as the original orders? lol
Sponsored