Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you know what Priority Code 15 is? My dealer informed me of this today here in Canada.
Short answer: When it comes to the Bronco, any priority code other than 99 doesn't mean anything. (99 means "do not build")

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/priority-code-meanings-on-preview-order-form.12143/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/build-sheet-priority-code.12211/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-order-priority-code-meanings.11657/
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess the question is why aren’t they willing to give a 19 priority, even if it’s not necessary what is the risk of they assign a “higher” priority, if it’s not supposed to be a 10 or a 19 then I’m sure ford will let them know when they start going through the submitted orders?

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the question is why aren’t they willing to give a 19 priority, even if it’s not necessary what is the risk of they assign a “higher” priority, if it’s not supposed to be a 10 or a 19 then I’m sure ford will let them know when they start going through the submitted orders?
10 is a "higher" priority than 19. The priority is only relative to other orders at that dealership.

The priority system is simply a tool for a dealer to set preference within their own orders as to which ones they would prefer to have built over others. That is how it works in normal circumstances. In the case of the Bronco, your reservation number sets the overall priority. As long as you have a retail order with a priority between 10 and 19, you're good to go. No point whatsoever in stressing on whether you are at 10 or at 19.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh, I might have to try that. Did you ever receive an email from Ford regarding your order? It seems like everybody south of the border receives something. I never got any email, only my Ford.ca account shows it being an order not a reservation anymore
Yeah I got an email from Ford saying what I could expect now that I had an order in.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I got an email from Ford saying what I could expect now that I had an order in.
I never received an email from Ford, just the website with the order number.

I'm priority number 14 on my order

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well then it sounds like you're good to go either way. From this point on from what I can gather, the reservation time stamp and where you sit in your dealers allocation will determine your build date. Also availability of parts.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

How did you find out your priority code? dealer?

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10 is a "higher" priority than 19. The priority is only relative to other orders at that dealership.

The priority system is simply a tool for a dealer to set preference within their own orders as to which ones they would prefer to have built over others. That is how it works in normal circumstances. In the case of the Bronco, your reservation number sets the overall priority. As long as you have a retail order with a priority between 10 and 19, you're good to go. No point whatsoever in stressing on whether you are at 10 or at 19.
I realize that, I was referring g to the “99” priority code. So if 99 = do not build or hold off building until the 22MY it doesn’t make sense that a salesman would assign 99 for a customer that wants a 2021?

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you find out your priority code? dealer?
As ZackDanger replied, it should be on your order confirmation that you received from your dealer.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Huh, I might have to try that. Did you ever receive an email from Ford regarding your order? It seems like everybody south of the border receives something. I never got any email, only my Ford.ca account shows it being an order not a reservation anymore
me too! No email from Ford, but confirmation on the Ford.ca site that my reservation is now an “In Store Order”....

...And I never realized the priority code (19) was on my signed offer to purchase....
Sponsored

Last edited: