First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Years ago I used to do hydro Dipping. I imported the tank and all my supplies from china as there were not a lot USA based companies making films etc at that time, I think that has changed some what now.

What I learned is that generally they try to resolve customer issues, but at times they can easily decide to blow you off if you annoy them. Different culture and really they can care less about your feelings.

There are probably several factories making these lights, all using different names, but they money goes to one place, the Chinese Government. The girl that was my sales rep would often ask me questions about America and I would tell her she good watch video on certain place on youtube, then she told me that things concerning America and what goes on here is banned there, the government restricts internet access and what can be viewed.

The worked pretty much work all year except for the Chinese New year - then everyone is off. many also work 6 days a week.

I really try not to be buy Chinese products(hard to do sometimes), they have no concerns of workers rights etc...
Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
It sucks that I'm having to make this post but if a product is not good I'm not goin to promote it so I'm asking the bronco community to TAG SHARE REPOST

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080658_Instagram.jpg
Seems like I see a lot of complaints about Mabett. None of their stuff will go on my Bronco.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like I see a lot of complaints about Mabett. None of their stuff will go on my Bronco.

There is a company that now sells the things Mabbet sales. It seems there is a manufacturer that makes these products. I have not had issues with Mabbet, but again I buy things that are not major items or I feel I will be at a loss if they do not work.

I still by what I said. If you decided to be sponsored by Mabbet, then you chose that path. It seems disingenuous to come here and complain about items you received for free, being sponsored by them. Especially at this time of year. Also what you originally posted, and now say does not line up. So again, perhaps you should reconsider being sponsored.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, I had an issue with a Mabett product I purchased. I contacted them via DM on this forum and they took care of it quickly.
Thank you I tried here and ig and nothing

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
star-wars-yoda.gif

silence-of-the-lambs-hannibal-lecter.gif

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last response from them was 10 days ago and now they see my messages but no reply responses stopped as soon as I mentioned smoke
I haven't been responded to recently either.

I don't know what may be going on over there. I do know (from what we're led to believe) it's just one person handling everything customer service related (Ryan).

If I do get a response, I'll bring you up as well.

Out of our control. All we can do is wait and see.

eh-meh.gif

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't been responded to recently either.

I don't know what may be going on over there. I do know (from what we're led to believe) it's just one person handling everything customer service related (Ryan).

If I do get a response, I'll bring you up as well.

Out of our control. All we can do is wait and see.

eh-meh.gif
At least someone can finally validate what I been saying and on ig it shows when they see the message and they been seeing them

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least someone can finally validate what I been saying and on ig it shows when they see the message and they been seeing them
I've used Facebook primarily.

Nothing else to be done really. You've put the warning out if it's about safety.

For replacements, if you want them, they'll come eventually. Or maybe try those Raptor-styled ones. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've used Facebook primarily.

Nothing else to be done really. You've put the warning out if it's about safety.

For replacements, if you want them, they'll come eventually. Or maybe try those Raptor-styled ones. 🤷‍♂️
At this point I'm just concerned about a bad batch and safety

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all the folks claiming “not to buy electronics from China” - You do realize where many, many of your day-to-day electronics come from, right? :unsure:

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It sucks that I'm having to make this post but if a product is not good I'm not goin to promote it so I'm asking the bronco community to TAG SHARE REPOST

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

Screenshot_20231228_080653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080658_Instagram.jpg
Hey everyone,

I am Ryan. I'm really sorry for taking up the public resources and your time. I think there must be some misunderstanding between LFTD and me.

I was on a vacation last few days so I didn't check the message here, Facebook and Instagram. Anyone who has had any previous contact with me can attest to this. I have dealt with many people's after-sales service, and they should all know that I am always dedicated to understanding their needs and solving their problems.

Anyone who has reported product problems to me should know that I will ask them to provide pictures or videos first. I've been asking you to provide a clearer picture so I can know what the real problem is. And with the pics, I can send you the replacement.

We never think that our products are perfect, and we will not avoid any product quality problems. If you encounter any quality problems, you can directly contact me, sending me a PM or @Mabett in your thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

I am Ryan. I'm really sorry for taking up the public resources and your time. I think there must be some misunderstanding between LFTD and me.

I was on a vacation last few days so I didn't check the message here, Facebook and Instagram. Anyone who has had any previous contact with me can attest to this. I have dealt with many people's after-sales service, and they should all know that I am always dedicated to understanding their needs and solving their problems.

Anyone who has reported product problems to me should know that I will ask them to provide pictures or videos first. I've been asking you to provide a clearer picture so I can know what the real problem is. And with the pics, I can send you the replacement.

We never think that our products are perfect, and we will not avoid any product quality problems. If you encounter any quality problems, you can directly contact me, sending me a PM or @Mabett in your thread.
I hqvw dm'd u and also On ig and the messthe pics I sent are clear idk how much clear would you like and I dont mean that in a sarcastic way my messages were seen on ig on tue and I got no response Dec 19 I said they were smoking internationally or fire and my messages were seen all the way till the 24th if you want dm me and we can be talk about them
Sponsored