First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sucks that I'm having to make this post but if a product is not good I'm not goin to promote it so I'm asking the bronco community to TAG SHARE REPOST

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080658_Instagram.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not the issue the issue is they started smoking and I had my son with me on highway I can care less about free stuff

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, I just had somebody contact me on the forum about doing influencer stuff with honest reviews of what they send me. I declined, I'm not into that gig.

Keeping that in mind, in this situation I'd write an honest review, fault no one except the fact you've got something that didn't work as expected, let everyone know you don't recommend them as they are, and go back to OEM or get another taillight set.

Note that I've seen other headlight/taillight manufacturers have issues on this forum for paying customers. That's what happens when complicated things are made, sometimes they don't work.

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you think it's unsafe, simply reinstall the OEM parts. Have you done so? If not, why?

You actually appear to care very much about this free stuff.
They hqve been removed and I care about safety
Funny, I just had somebody contact me on the forum about doing influencer stuff with honest reviews of what they send me. I declined, I'm not into that gig.

Keeping that in mind, in this situation I'd write an honest review, fault no one except the fact you've got something that didn't work as expected, let everyone know you don't recommend them as they are, and go back to OEM or get another taillight set.

Note that I've seen other headlight/taillight manufacturers have issues on this forum for paying customers. That's what happens when complicated things are made, sometimes they don't work.
Totally agree I did go back to my oem tail lights thank you

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“Couregal” lol…move on man. You got some free stuff. It didn’t work, big deal. You’re not out anything, and you trying to flame them here reflects more poorly on you than it does them.

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Couregal” lol…move on man. You got some free stuff. It didn’t work, big deal. You’re not out anything, and you trying to flame them here reflects more poorly on you than it does them.
Out anything like I said I had my 11yr son with me whwn it started smoking on highway that is my issue but thats for proof reading

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Out anything like I said I had my 11yr son with me whwn it started smoking on highway that is my issue but thats for proof reading
But did you die? It’d be different if you paid for them and that incident occurred, but you didn’t. So call it a loss and move on. What do you want from him, a payment to make it right for the momentary danger you and your son might have experienced? No company is gonna do that. Would have served you better just to make a YouTube review speaking to your negative experience.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't want anything but a response after telling them it caught fire they went silent all I want is a response
You are being dishonest. You wanted replacements.
Ford Bronco Problem with mabett taillights 1703776973188

Just let everyone know your IG handle so they can unfollow you.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is trying to save the next guy from ordering them and catching their bronco on fire. Why the hate toward him?
I don't want anything but a response after telling them it caught fire they went silent all I want is a response
This makes sense, you want to know they have a potentially faulty product they should consider removing from the market (if they're selling it or have). It's important somebody takes things seriously when stuff like this happens.

It's just that the original post comes across as you're upset it happened at all. I would suggest a better course of action is an honest review that upfronts your concerns/experience, discusses the issue with contacting the distributor (Mabett doesn't make what they sell), and makes another effort by @ing them that they have an issue.

People tend to respond well to a reasonable, fact-based approach. Posting screenshots of your failed attempts to message Mabett doesn't seem as reasonable, and certainly buries the lede. But these are my 2 cents.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is trying to save the next guy from ordering them and catching their bronco on fire. Why the hate toward him?
I'm thinking there's two sides to this story, as there usually is. That's why I tagged @Mabett - I don't think we can or should play judge and jury here as we're getting one piece of the situation. I'm not saying the OP is at fault here, I just think it's unfair for one side - Especially with a vendor that seems to be attentive to fixing issues and responding quite quickly on B6G to the community.

For the record, I only have the centre console organizer from them, so I'm not a big customer of theirs or anything - Just basing my comment off what I see on B6G.
Sponsored