Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Welcome to Level 4: Stuck in Built

I looked up my Window Sticker a long time back.. it was there (heck showed Build on 1/5!!). Then on the Tracker page, it disappeared. So today, I looked and the link for was back onTracker. Clicked on it.. and I get:

"The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

Well now.... I am getting a new sticker?? What the heck? Did they have to rebuild it? I don't think we'll ever truly know the delay.
Try this link:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=
Sponsored

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
that's the one I use for the Tracker. It's the "View WindowSticker" has now showed back up that was missing. The link for the window sticker (from that page). That is the one that says it's not ready.
That one doesn't work for me either. You should be able to pull the VIN with the other link. They don't issue a new window sticker because of delays.

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I called my dealership 2 weeks ago, because Ford chat told me they have a Ford rep that could provide more information to the dealership about what's going on with mine.

They told me they no longer have a Ford rep.... There's left and now they are waiting for them to hire another one, but they will try to look into it for me. He said it's not normal to just be sitting there built for 2 months without any indication why ( really genius on their part to figure that out ), in the last time he had that happen they figured out that someone had stolen the Bronco from the plant in Michigan. Not sure how much trust or faith I have in anything I'm being told, but quite frustrated that they don't even have someone they can ask now.

If there was a four-door manual anywhere near me with all the specs I want, I would have definitely abandoned this waiting g
This is so bad...

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Welcome to Level 4: Stuck in Built

I looked up my Window Sticker a long time back.. it was there (heck showed Build on 1/5!!). Then on the Tracker page, it disappeared. So today, I looked and the link for was back onTracker. Clicked on it.. and I get:

"The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

Well now.... I am getting a new sticker?? What the heck? Did they have to rebuild it? I don't think we'll ever truly know the delay.
I sent you the wrong link before. You can get your window sticker here: Just enter your vin number at the end of the link.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Sponsored

bcarn

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL w/hardtop. SAS. Bunch of other options. Not a manual tho. Production 1/25. Stuck in built since 2/8.

Asked the dealer to pull the OASIS report and dig a little deeper on Friday (Thank you Ducati1098).

Mine was not officially the hard top recall. No recalls. No notes on what the problem was. With the dealer’s program I could see the note history that it had been put into hold, repairs were made, then placed into another hold, about once or twice a week for the past 7 weeks. Makes sense to deduce it’s a multi level problem that required components in a particular order. Great job that Ford caught a problem before it left. Bummer that no ETA update was given to the dealer, or me.

Best realistic guess the dealer could give me with the history was possibly May, but maybe later.

Saturday instead I bought another BL on the lot that was very close to the order ‘stuck in built.’ No recall. Barely over MSRP. Had them double check there were no new notes on the other BL up until the very last minute before I signed. There WAS a new note that very day, but it was more of the same: hold released, repairs done, another hold.

Today it is still stuck in built. But I am not. Glad I switched. Extremely fun, even with the gentle break in period.

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_8516
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? image000000
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? IMG_8511

Sponsored

KizerSoze71

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
BL w/hardtop. SAS. Bunch of other options. Not a manual tho. Production 1/25. Stuck in built since 2/8.

Asked the dealer to pull the OASIS report and dig a little deeper on Friday (Thank you Ducati1098).

Mine was not officially the hard top recall. No recalls. No notes on what the problem was. With the dealer’s program I could see the note history that it had been put into hold, repairs were made, then placed into another hold, about once or twice a week for the past 7 weeks. Makes sense to deduce it’s a multi level problem that required components in a particular order. Great job that Ford caught a problem before it left. Bummer that no ETA update was given to the dealer, or me.

Best realistic guess the dealer could give me with the history was possibly May, but maybe later.

Saturday instead I bought another BL on the lot that was very close to the order ‘stuck in built.’ No recall. Barely over MSRP. Had them double check there were no new notes on the other BL up until the very last minute before I signed. There WAS a new note that very day, but it was more of the same: hold released, repairs done, another hold.

Today it is still stuck in built. But I am not. Glad I switched. Extremely fun, even with the gentle break in period.

Did you just ask the dealership for the OASIS report or was there any other things you had to mention? My dealer just tells me it's pending an update and didn't seem to be able to see any change logs.

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked for the OASIS report for 3 different vehicles (special order and 2 on the lot). The sales team has been extremely helpful, but didn’t know about OASIS reports. They took initiative by asking for help and the general manager printed it for me from the service dept.

The detailed notes on the past 7 week cycles of holds, repairs, releases, and more holds was in a different program, which the sales team did have access to pull up and view in real time. As real time as it gets, at least. No special Ford representative was needed for that at my dealership. I just had to ask to see it on the screen while I was there. Although the sales team was able to pull it up, it was the GM who was able to decipher most of it.

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I asked for the OASIS report for 3 different vehicles (special order and 2 on the lot). The sales team has been extremely helpful, but didn’t know about OASIS reports. They took initiative by asking for help and the general manager printed it for me from the service dept.

The detailed notes on the past 7 week cycles of holds, repairs, releases, and more holds was in a different program, which the sales team did have access to pull up and view in real time. As real time as it gets, at least. No special Ford representative was needed for that at my dealership. I just had to ask to see it on the screen while I was there. Although the sales team was able to pull it up, it was the GM who was able to decipher most of it.
Your story is inspiring!

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Happy Monday everyone. I know we still have a lot of folks stuck in Prod, but we have officially reached the 50% mark on vehicles we are tracking that have moved to Built or have Shipped. It certainly seems like there has been some progress at the Assembly plant on whatever was holding up a lot of our Bronco's. Hopefully the rest see movement this week.

The original thread was meant to identify trends for vehicles specifically stuck in production status in January. We then expanded to include Feb builds for the sake of identifying continuing trends. We really never found any one thing consistently preventing them from moving to "Built". In some cases there were Quality Control Holds and in other cases some part shortages that were confirmed (fender flares on Heritage and Everglades).

Please continue to update this thread with your status so we can celebrate together as your Bronco comes. I won't be updated the sheet with any new Bronco's but will keep updating those we are already tracking. If you have moved to Built or Shipped then I've done my best to capture that already. Let me know if I missed anyone.
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? Update list.PNG

Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? tracking.PNG

Kant

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Happy Monday everyone. I know we still have a lot of folks stuck in Prod, but we have officially reached the 50% mark on vehicles we are tracking that have moved to Built or have Shipped. It certainly seems like there has been some progress at the Assembly plant on whatever was holding up a lot of our Bronco's. Hopefully the rest see movement this week.

The original thread was meant to identify trends for vehicles specifically stuck in production status in January. We then expanded to include Feb builds for the sake of identifying continuing trends. We really never found any one thing consistently preventing them from moving to "Built". In some cases there were Quality Control Holds and in other cases some part shortages that were confirmed (fender flares on Heritage and Everglades).

Please continue to update this thread with your status so we can celebrate together as your Bronco comes. I won't be updated the sheet with any new Bronco's but will keep updating those we are already tracking. If you have moved to Built or Shipped then I've done my best to capture that already. Let me know if I missed anyone.

I appreciate your dedication, Bro! I believe that you enjoyed the weekend with your Bronco!
Sponsored