Sponsored

Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those of you that now have your Bronco - if you're even still following this thread - how long did it take from going to the "built" status, to ship, to arrival? I just scanned this thread about 10 pages back and it looked like an average of a week after built that it shipped but there were only a few I could see to use as comparisons....
Depends on where you are at. The states right around Michigan are trucked. Normally, that happens in a week or so. Rail is normally two to four weeks. Has to get trucked from final rail yard to dealer. Rail gets it across the country in a week or two then the same wait for the truck.

YMMV
Sponsored

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Race Red Heritage 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well like most people on this forum, Iā€™ve been a victim of waiting, zero updates, zero transparency, and overall frustration with Ford. Itā€™s definitely sucked most of the fun out of this experience. I was actually searching Ford dealers out of state because Iā€™m sick of waiting and on a whim, decided to check my tracker for the 900th. Holy crap, I about choked. Updates?! Itā€™s Built?! Hallelujah! I feel my excitement almost immediately return! I canā€™t wait to take delivery on this! Thanks to @OverlandingPastor for your work and diligence on this thread! You can mark me built as of today! Canā€™t wait to take pics as soon as I take delivery!

IMG_1651.png

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Donā€™t get too excited. Iā€™ve been in built since 3/25ā€¦.. checked it again this morning Welcome to Stuck in Built.
I do sincerely hope yours ships out a lot faster! Some do!

malpais

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some old Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you that now have your Bronco - if you're even still following this thread - how long did it take from going to the "built" status, to ship, to arrival? I just scanned this thread about 10 pages back and it looked like an average of a week after built that it shipped but there were only a few I could see to use as comparisons....
Built -> shipped: 24 hours
Shipped -> rail yard (in AZ): 11 days
Rail yard -> dealer: 3 days (arrived on a weekend)
Dealer to me -> 24 hours

Mysecrethabit

Heritage
First Name
Kandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Donā€™t get too excited. Iā€™ve been in built since 3/25ā€¦.. checked it again this morning Welcome to Stuck in Built.
I do sincerely hope yours ships out a lot faster! Some do!
Does Ford tell you you have a shipping eta?

Sponsored

CB24

Big Bend
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After 7 months, the moment is here!!!

If I got this bronco the day I put my order in back in September, I'd have never found this awesome community. To some people this might just be a hunk of blue metal but to me it was symbolic of a new beginning. Special shoutout to @OverlandingPastor for your encouragement and thoughtful reminder that it's not about what you get but the lessons you learn and the person you become

along the way.

Couldn't be more in love!

mrhooie

Heritage
First Name
Hughie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Friend of mine had his Bronco go in early March, but in 4 days and he got delivery here in Yellowknife NWT Canada 3 weeks after the built notification.

Me....stuck in production Feb 27

Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still follow one In Production since 1/18.

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Back from the first trip in the Bronco. Spent a few nights in the RTT in Georgia and got to go to the Masters on Wednesday and Saturday. Very blessed to have had 6 days with my oldest son. I know the wait is hard everyone...but it's worth it.
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 4 photos added

OP
OP
OverlandingPastor

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Back from the first trip in the Bronco. Spent a few nights in the RTT in Georgia and got to go to the Masters on Wednesday and Saturday. Very blessed to have had 6 days with my oldest son. I know the wait is hard everyone...but it's worth it.
Ford Bronco Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue? 4 photos added
1900 mile trip overall by the way...oil change happening this weekend... ;)