Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short of going to the dealer to have it done, has anybody figured out how to successfully add/program a non-factory installed key pad? I bought it before actually receiving my Bronco and cannot for the life of me find a solution within the forum. I have tried searching, but what I have found is "take it to the dealer and pay them to do the programming." Any help/links to solution would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
TroutHunter

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go here:

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...d-for-vehicles-without-factory-remote-start-2

-scroll down to tech specs
-click instruction sheet
-input your info
-Reminderā€¦this is for broncos without factory remote start. Thereā€™s a different one for those with remote start that you can look up
Thanks, @Balarsen. I found the instructions for the keypads for use with factory remote start, but it looks like I need access to a system called IDS or FDRS. I think this software might only be available to dealers or if I want to buy the license/subscription for $900+. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the dealer does it, it takes only 20 min. They even let me place the keypad exactly where I wanted it, not where they assumed it should be.
Sponsored