Sponsored

Protect your windshield against road hazards.

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Windshield Protection Kit

Ford Bronco Protect your windshield against road hazards. 421268891_1098729087983985_5377836360048958838_n

@Underground Graphics owner/ operator Greg's Testimonial:

Think of it as a screen saver for your windshield. When I bought my Gladiator back in 2019 I immediately had it installed by one of my shop's partners. Back then it was $500 installed, hand cut, hand shrunk and hand trimmed. The first week on a drive to Dallas from Houston, I heard a pop. It was the first save. A small indention in the film, but no crack or chip in the glass! I ran this film for a year and unfortunately had a defect which was covered by warranty and replaced. The second film has been on since. Still the OEM, original glass. There are all kinds of small chips and some scratches (my fault for using a gas station window cleaner), but again, original glass. I could change it, but being my dedicated wheeling Jeep now it's just fine. Since then, I installed ExoShield on our shop 392 a year ago, it has 12k miles and no chips or cracks. And our Bronco has it (just got a new one, so new film). My point is, I personally have had great success with ExoShield. So much that UG decided to become an official installer and reseller once they made thier kits DIY. The ULTRA film is thicker, pre-cut and ready to install. Even comes with all the tools needed. Is is guaranteed? No. We have seen only two incidents of the film not capable of stopping a crack. But, 2 incidents out of 4 years is a good record. ExoShield offers additional windshiled insurance at additional costs to cover glass breakage, but must be purchased though official installer at time of install.

It may be best to watch these two videos:
Detailed Installation

Does ExoShield Film Really Work?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! It's a great product, just trying to help our Bronco community as these windshields are expensive as you know!

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone #: 713.783.4739
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
LuisF.Recio

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about scratches from the window wipers?
Windshield wipers themselves will not scratch ExoShield's windshield protection film. However, the risk of scratching increases when the windshield is covered with sand or debris from the road that becomes impregnated into the soft material of the wiper blade.

Wiper Care
Sponsored