Sponsored

PSA: All the Gear, No idea.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While it can be really exciting to shop for every accessory available for your new Bronco, there can be a lot of mistakes made do to not having a clear direction or experience on what you wish to accomplish.
While some of the ideas don't translate, Ronny makes a lot of important points that can help the new folks consider what they are looking to get out of the upgrades. I think it's worth the watch 🤠

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't tell me what to do Ronny, you're not my real dad
I'm going to keep buying all this stuff because amazon says it fits my vehicle
I have like three door pocket extensions that I'm going to stack together so everything I own is within arm's reach
Might even buy a pair of those plastic headrest hook things too, you can't stop me

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think this is the real reason I’m drawn to a good tailgate reinforcement and a spare tire mount basket, so I can remove it for daily grind.. I dig all the overland / off-road gear just as much or more’n the next guy, but I just don’t feel the need to overland about town. I may be 50, in midlife crisis, and the Bronco is a big part of that, but I think maybe I’m keeping at least one piece of my brain in the real world. . . Maybe.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is the real reason I’m drawn to a good tailgate reinforcement and a spare tire mount basket, so I can remove it for daily grind.. I dig all the overland / off-road gear just as much or more’n the next guy, but I just don’t feel the need to overland about town. I may be 50, in midlife crisis, and the Bronco is a big part of that, but I think maybe I’m keeping at least one piece of my brain in the real world. . . Maybe.
I'm right there with you, I'm hardcore avoiding anything that i have to drag around ALL the time.
Sponsored