Sponsored

Purchased axle back exhaust that I can be happy with (by Fast Intentions)

Glens 67

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 4X4, 1968 F350 Caveman motorhome.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I purchased the axle back Exhaust that I can be happy with.
If you call them please Mention my name Glen Phillips.
F.I. BRONCO 6G AXLE-BACK EXHAUST

1664921846351-png.png

1664921846351-png.png

www.FastIntentions.com

[email protected]
Fast Intentions is proud to present our 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust System. This axle-back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all 6G full-size Ford Bronco owners looking to maximize the performance, and drastically improve the sound from their V6 EcoBoost engine with a simple bolt-on upgrade. Built as a direct OEM replacement, our axle-back exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. Install can be performed without a lift in under an hour. All of the exhaust components are T-304 stainless steel, featuring a feed tube in 2.75" diameter, mandrel bent in one piece to maximize exhaust flow, durability and build efficiency. The internal flow divorced design of our muffler has targeted and reduced the infamous "EcoBoost buzz" without hindering performance. A milled/brushed finish on the muffler allows for a clean and subtle look from behind. Two tip options are available: slash cut to mimic a true turn-down, or straight-cut to mimic the OEM tip. Both are adjustable through the use of our Accuseal exhaust clamp, which allows the end user to fine tune the tip height to their liking. Overall, this axle-back will increase ground clearance over the OEM system. This axle-back exhaust system is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds but comes to life at moderate to full throttle. With the addition of our simple bolt-on axle back exhaust system, you will increase your performance by 14HP / 34LB TQ, drastically improve the interior/exterior sound, without inviting the EcoBoost buzz along for the ride, increase your ground clearance, and improve the overall look of the back of your full-size 6G Ford Bronco.

Video

I called Just as they were starting a new manufacturing run, and Kevin just added one more for me.

I should have it 10/05/2022

Kevin Verdina is the Operations Manager and the one I talked to. https://www.fastintentions.com/

Glen Phillips
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. Good guys, Good stuff. You will be hard pressed to find a better performing system. :cool:

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m interested in this setup once I get a Bronco. Or a Borla. Don’t want anything loud cause won’t sound great on the V6. Just something little deeper would be the goal.

OP
OP

Glens 67

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 4X4, 1968 F350 Caveman motorhome.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you watch the video? That is what I'm going on. Talked to Kevin, described that I did not want ,a Fart can, He assured me that is is a deep tone.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is the video?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you watch the video? That is what I'm going on. Talked to Kevin, described that I did not want ,a Fart can, He assured me that is is a deep tone.
Won't be a problem. ;)

Disclaimer, this is not a paid advertisement, unless Tony wants it to be :p.

I was fortunate to be to see/ hear/ feel/ drive The Fast Intentions Bronco today. This exhaust is top notch as I knew it would be having done business with Tony in years past. This exhaust is not obnoxious or loud. It has a great tone and the results for gains are unmatched for a similar product. Kevin Dan really pulled out the stops on this seemingly simple piece of kit & the results are amazing. I heard no buzz ,no hiss, throughout the RPM range. Just smooth pleasant tone through out the RPM range.
This is not an exhaust that will wear you out when you are driving 12+ hours to MOAB or wherever your favorite trail destinations may be without having to keep the Costco sized Excedrin bottle close at hand. You won't be rolling by someone's trailside camp with some annoying fart can exhaust either.
Shifting to Baja mode and the RPMs stay on the pipe making the sound even more enjoyable but never drowning out a conversation under the soft top.

A lot of people will look at peak #'s which are rarely seen in real world driving. But Fast Intentions Axle Back exceeds any of torque #s I've seen out there. These guys did the work & it paid off. The below dyno snap shot shows a tremendous gain in both Torque & HP all the way through the RPM range where you want it to be. Pulling a hill, vehicle recovery, pulling big tires from a stop. The truck did not have the previously tested piggyback tuner when I drove it today & it was great.

Thank you Tony & Kevin Dan for your time & hospitality today. I'll see you around the same time on Thursday to drop my deposit off. I'm sold. 🤩
Ford Bronco Purchased axle back exhaust that I can be happy with (by Fast Intentions) 1664921846351-

(Edit :Sorry it was Dan not Kevin) But Kevin is cool too ;)

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did not want a loud or annoying exhaust and went with FI. Mine arrived yesterday..greatly impressed by the videos and seeing the build quality in person it definitely looks the part. Can't wait to put it on this weekend.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did not want a loud or annoying exhaust and went with FI. Mine arrived yesterday..greatly impressed by the videos and seeing the build quality in person it definitely looks the part. Can't wait to put it on this weekend.
let us know what you think and the difference between stock

Sponsored

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Glen. We appreciate the business and kind words.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding our system.

[email protected] / (805) 522-3278

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you installed it yet? Any feedback? Thanks!

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I used to have a S4 with the V8 and put a FI system on it. Pure sex. Gonna check this out.

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you installed it yet? Any feedback? Thanks!

Ford Bronco Purchased axle back exhaust that I can be happy with (by Fast Intentions) IMG_8057

Install was fairly straightforward. This is a beautiful axle back. It was even packaged beautifully! On cold starts, it is definitely more pronounced than the stock exhaust. Once heated up, it settles down to nice, deep "just above stock sounding" grumble. This is like a stock+ exhaust...aside from the cold start up, the sound level is never ear splitting loud but it is more pronounced. Most importantly...there's zero drone at any RPM. Well worth it in my opinion.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Purchased axle back exhaust that I can be happy with (by Fast Intentions) IMG_8057

Install was fairly straightforward. This is a beautiful axle back. It was even packaged beautifully! On cold starts, it is definitely more pronounced than the stock exhaust. Once heated up, it settles down to nice, deep "just above stock sounding" grumble. This is like a stock+ exhaust...aside from the cold start up, the sound level is never ear splitting loud but it is more pronounced. Most importantly...there's zero drone at any RPM. Well worth it in my opinion.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it and we appreciate the honest feedback!

I have driven thousands of miles in our test Bronco and I can attest that the sound is not ear splitting or annoying (drone) at any RPM even with the soft top roof.
Sponsored