Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We met Rob ( @Felix808 ) many years ago when we built an exhaust system for his Nissan 370Z. When he heard that we were making exhaust systems for the Bronco, he called us almost immediately to order a system for his Badlands.

Follow along as we install our Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system and door sill guards on Rob's 2022 Bronco Badlands. Rob built this truck with the intentions of off-roading. Our exhaust system helped give it the sound he was looking for, along with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque.

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 4

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 5

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 3

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 2

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 6

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 7
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, thanks for posting! I put FI axle back on my 2.7L Badlands a few months ago and love it. Quality piece that gives it a nice bit of sound but without making my wife complain like she used to with my Mustang GT… phew!

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not quiet like stock. But if you want loud exhaust then this one’s not for you. But if you want noticeable yet moderate and refined sound, this is a great option.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, thanks for posting! I put FI axle back on my 2.7L Badlands a few months ago and love it. Quality piece that gives it a nice bit of sound but without making my wife complain like she used to with my Mustang GT… phew!
I glad that you (and the wife) are loving the exhaust.

Sounds like stock
It definitely doesn’t sound like stock when you hear it in person. We set out to refine the EcoBoost buzz while enhancing the sound. We’re also going to offer a cat-back version and downpipes for those that want it even louder.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is the sound inside the cabin. Does it drone?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is the sound inside the cabin. Does it drone?
When we designed our muffler, we set out to build an exhaust that doesn't drone inside the cabin. We just recently returned from a 1,000+ mile trip to Baja with our Bronco. We know sound is subjective, but we didn't detect any drone in the cabin especially on the long freeway stretches from California to Mexico.

acarzt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which rock sliders are those? :unsure:

Sponsored

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We met Rob ( @Felix808 ) many years ago when we built an exhaust system for his Nissan 370Z. When he heard that we were making exhaust systems for the Bronco, he called us almost immediately to order a system for his Badlands.

Follow along as we install our Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system and door sill guards on Rob's 2022 Bronco Badlands. Rob built this truck with the intentions of off-roading. Our exhaust system helped give it the sound he was looking for, along with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque.

Ford Bronco Upgraded Bronco 2.7 Exhaust for Felix808 w/ Fast Intentions axle back exhaust system 7

Does the discount code work on the black ceramic coated version? It didn’t when I tried earlier today!

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the discount code work on the black ceramic coated version? It didn’t when I tried earlier today!
The discount doesn’t apply on the “up charge”for ceramic coating because that’s a cost we incur from an outside vendor. But we can still offer a discount on the exhaust. Feel free to call us directly for the discount (805) 522-3278.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
+14hp & +34lb ft just from an axleback on an otherwise stock 2.7? Sign me up!

I purchased FI exhaust parts for my Nismo 370 a long time ago. High quality work.