First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this guy on Esty is selling exactly that for $55 in flat black. I can attest his letters are nearly identical to the Ford OEM letters that I ordered with my Heritage Grill. Photo below compares the OEM in Red and the Esty seller's in Eruption Green. And he includes little blocks to blank out the end letters if you have the BRONCO instead. He color match paints them for a $24 upcharge.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1280146329/bronco-grille-letters?ref=yr_purchases
I was going to post about this guy. Another great alternative. I almost didn't want to call attention to him. I better buy a set before I can't :ROFLMAO:

I might stick with my red "bronco" for a while
Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to post about this guy. Another great alternative. I almost didn't want to call attention to him. I better buy a set before I can't :ROFLMAO:

I might stick with my red "bronco" for a while
Ha, yeah, I wanted to get my set before I posted about him, too. šŸ¤£ Also to see the quality.
Your current grille with the red BRONCO looks great and probably saved you a bunch of money. I nearly bought a base grille from a local guy when my Heritage grille finally shipped.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this guy on Esty is selling exactly that for $55 in flat black. I can attest his letters are nearly identical to the Ford OEM letters that I ordered with my Heritage Grill. Photo below compares the OEM in Red and the Esty seller's in Eruption Green. And he includes little blocks to blank out the end letters if you have the BRONCO instead. He color match paints them for a $24 upcharge.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1280146329/bronco-grille-letters?ref=yr_purchases
IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg
How have these 3-D printed letters and blank plates held up over the time that you had them on?

Any chipping on the paint of the FORD Letters from driving?

Anything else to share?

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How have these 3-D printed letters and blank plates held up over the time that you had them on?

Any chipping on the paint of the FORD Letters from driving?

Anything else to share?
Iā€™ve only had them installed for about a month and half, so that doesnā€™t seem like long enough to give a long-term review. So far they look as good as the day I put them on and Iā€™ve hit plenty of bugs with the grille and been through the touchless car wash a couple of times and used a pressure washer at the self-serve bay. YMMV
If you are retrofitting a non-heritage grill like these are intended for, youā€™ll have the cut the background of the ā€œRā€ and ā€œNā€ if you donā€™t want those to be visible. If you look closely at the photos on his Etsy listing you can see those showing through.

zak

Big Bend
First Name
zuhir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
M2DZ-8200-CAPTM grill , is it need paint ??

Capture.JPG
Sponsored