First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to @flip my Heritage grille quest has gone well so far...I got the grille, upper bracket, and letters from him...then the PAL nuts and extra clip elsewhere (I wasn't sure what else I needed until I received those parts and then swapped my other clips/torx head fasteners/camera & squirter and line retainers from my BL setup to the Heritage setup. I then realized my rubber surround/deflector was different...and that is on order. I am confident that the assembly will fit like a glove and I will take pics and post up an entire parts list.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scott Rysz

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had to buy the additional bracket because I have a Badlands...if you have a Base or BD you won't need it. For BL and WT you also need a different deflector, and note that The Heritage grill comes in primer ready to paint. I strip the primer off with SEM plastic cleaner, then used SEM sand free for ABS. While it was still wet, I used spray max one part 2K Hot Rod Black paint. My guess is that if you don't paint it that that primer will eventually succumb to oxidation from the UV rays. I also had to buy another clip because the Badlands grill had 12 and the Heritage has 13. Additionally, I had to buy nine 5 mm PAL nuts to secure the Ford letters to the grill.
Great! Thanks for explaining that. Mine is a base, so I don’t need that extra bracket.👍🏻

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What light set-up does this fit? I have a Base 2022. Or are they all the same?
bronco sunset 2.jpg
Is that the rough country brush guard on a standard bumper? I like how you have the license plate centered right behind it. I need to have a license plate on the front as well (here in Texas). Are those two white circles LED lights?

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I got my heritage grille and put the letters on but when I was putting on the little metal retainer clips I noticed the plastic was broken in one corner. Since it’s in the corner I cannot use the grille. A little frustrated at the moment, hopefully I can get a new one since this is no longer usable. Here’s a pic of the grille and one of the broken area.

CB665806-F0CA-4612-B54C-9E95B272EEAF.jpeg

8A623F8B-9D0F-4C9B-9168-58E3BB073CC9.jpeg

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I got my heritage grille and put the letters on but when I was putting on the little metal retainer clips I noticed the plastic was broken in one corner. Since it’s in the corner I cannot use the grille. A little frustrated at the moment, hopefully I can get a new one since this is no longer usable. Here’s a pic of the grille and one of the broken area.

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 8A623F8B-9D0F-4C9B-9168-58E3BB073CC9

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 8A623F8B-9D0F-4C9B-9168-58E3BB073CC9
That sucks. Where did you order the grille from? Are you able to return it?

Sponsored

freebob

Base
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow and its been almost 2 month...Thats sucks

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CB665806-F0CA-4612-B54C-9E95B272EEAF.jpeg

8A623F8B-9D0F-4C9B-9168-58E3BB073CC9.jpeg
That sucks...I thought mine would be broken when I got it because the box was smashed on one side. Prior to receiving that one, I talked to a dealer that canceled my initial order and they said that they can't ship grills because of the potential for damage. Did you get yours locally or did you have to have it shipped from afar?

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep 2dr Rubicon, 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received all the necessary parts for a Heritage grille swap for a Badlands Bronco (build date of 03/27/23) I ordered all the parts as specified by broncorik. I left the grille at the dealership body shop for paint. The F O R D letters came painted race red, which is a bonus for me since that is the color I was going to paint them. Hopefully broncorik or someone else will have completed the install and shared the install info here before my Bronco gets here. Didn’t think the grille would get here after reading the posts here, but my dealer’s parts manager just kept re-ordering for me. Another example of getting “the cart before the horse”

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received all the necessary parts for a Heritage grille swap for a Badlands Bronco (build date of 03/27/23) I ordered all the parts as specified by broncorik. I left the grille at the dealership body shop for paint. The F O R D letters came painted race red, which is a bonus for me since that is the color I was going to paint them. Hopefully broncorik or someone else will have completed the install and shared the install info here before my Bronco gets here. Didn’t think the grille would get here after reading the posts here, but my dealer’s parts manager just kept re-ordering for me. Another example of getting “the cart before the horse”
Voila...I can confirm that if you have a BL you need the upper 75 dollar panel that goes behind it (and you can reuse the two clips that hold the wiper and camera lines to clear the new shape by turning them 180 degrees) and you need one extra clip (BL grille has 12, H has 13...one extra in the middle under the camera). You ALSO should get the air deflector that is for the H grille...it costs like 30 bucks, but is is for SURE a different shape than the BL one. The PITA is getting one shipped...THREE arrived broken because Ford sends them in a bag and not a box...then the shipper thrashes the bag around and snaps it. My 4th one was the charm. Some folks say it all fits reusing the old deflector and upper support panel, and yes it will bolt together that way on the BL, BUT the air will be channeled differently (not as intended). Just get the right stuff! Excuse the float charge wires...

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 20230227_175456

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good…did you happen to take any photos during the install? My parts came in a bag inside a box…so hopefully all will be good…got the extra clips and nuts for attaching the letters. Just don’t have a Bronco, so I’m really not sure how it all goes together!

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good…did you happen to take any photos during the install? My parts came in a bag inside a box…so hopefully all will be good…got the extra clips and nuts for attaching the letters. Just don’t have a Bronco, so I’m really not sure how it all goes together!
Super easy...plastic clips on top of the radiator shroud, 4 10mm bolts, then the grille pulls right out...carefully. Then the lower fascia pulls out, after you release the flares from the front two clips. When you get ready to install let me know and I can call you/Zoom and show you what I mean.

here is a good video about R&R for grille only...but you will need to remove lower fascia to replace air deflector.

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great..thanks! Hopefully have the Bronco by May if they are building it in March

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my $25 (cost, ebay letter covers) modern/heritage blended grill.
I find it's a good balance

$25
Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 20230227_175456

Vs $600

Perhaps in the future we will be able to purchase F O R D letters that you can apply over the R O N C letters
So this guy on Esty is selling exactly that for $55 in flat black. I can attest his letters are nearly identical to the Ford OEM letters that I ordered with my Heritage Grill. Photo below compares the OEM in Red and the Esty seller's in Eruption Green. And he includes little blocks to blank out the end letters if you have the BRONCO instead. He color match paints them for a $24 upcharge.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1280146329/bronco-grille-letters?ref=yr_purchases
Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM IMG_5833

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM IMG_5834

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's my grille progression starting with the Big Bend stock grille. I was able to directly swap over the brackets and clips from my BB stock grille to the Herigate with zero issues. I originally ordered and attached the oem red FORD letters with 5 mm internal tooth starlock washers, so they were really easy to remove with some tin snips when my color matched letters arrived.
Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 4753198A-738C-4C21-ABDB-59AA0146A227.JPG
Sponsored