First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I decided to stop at Ford and put my order in. Figure its going to be a long time till it comes in. So, by the time it comes in I will be ready for it and not feel like I got rid of my truck too soon.
Ford Bronco Put my order in 1/27/22 for a Black Diamond Bronco Order
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
believe it or not, i think it could be sooner than you think- of course best to prepare for the worst in terms of wait so you don't drive yourself nuts but it really looks like production is ramping up more and more. really it depends tremendously on your dealership and if you're in their allocations- may want to find that out

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice choice!

OP
OP
JonD79

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The salesman said it would probably end up being a 23. But I don't expect it any sooner than about 8 months. I am sure Murphy's law will happen. I am not in a rush and a year is fine but somehow mine will show up in 4months LOL

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

low optioned black diamonds have been pushing through lately

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The salesman said it would probably end up being a 23. But I don't expect it any sooner than about 8 months. I am sure Murphy's law will happen. I am not in a rush and a year is fine but somehow mine will show up in 4months LOL
the allocation system is such that it's not based on when you order- if you order today but you're buildable and within dealer's allocation you can get a vin and build date whereas a day one reservation with constraints or outside of dealer's allocation could be next year- it's BS but it's what it is so you could be sooner

OP
OP
JonD79

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess if its sooner it could be good as the use car market is high so I will get higher for my truck. hell the KBB on my truck trade in value is almost 10g more than I paid.

Novak

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just placed a order on a Black Diamond with MIC and Mid package out here in Long Island on 1/21/22. The guy helping me place my order said he can't say exactly when but he felt very confident with like 2-3 months for me. He said the hard and soft tops are being produced roughly in the same time frames. I don't know how many he's also ordered there so I don't personally believe him so I plan for the worst and if it shows up earlier than next year I'm pleasantly surprised.

Deleted member 32220

low optioned black diamonds have been pushing through lately
Seems like a lot of them have. I had a 10/30/20 res. got a vin and a 2/21 production date. Iā€™m pretty certain you could walk in today and order what op has and have it before july

Last edited by a moderator:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like a lot of them have. I had a 10/30/20 res. got a vin and a 2/21 production date. Iā€™m pretty certain you could walk in today and order what op has and have it before july
Yea, I got picked Saturday. I noticed others who posted they got an email Saturday were black diamonds and manuals as well.

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Yea, I got picked Saturday. I noticed others who posted they got an email Saturday were black diamonds and manuals as well.
I dont think the trans. or mid has much to do with it, maybe the auto T-case. I think the badlands and any Sasquatch are the holdups, as they share a lot parts.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont think the trans. or mid has much to do with it, maybe the auto T-case. I think the badlands and any Sasquatch are the holdups, as they share a lot parts.
I think the sasquatch, or mod bumper is holding it up. A lot of sasquatch orders got pushed back, specifically mansquatches for some reason

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More than likely you'll be scheduled before many of us that reserved 1.5 years ago and ordered twice already.

No bitterness towards you but anger at Ford and their idiotic system.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I decided to stop at Ford and put my order in. Figure its going to be a long time till it comes in. So, by the time it comes in I will be ready for it and not feel like I got rid of my truck too soon.
Ford Bronco Put my order in 1/27/22 for a Black Diamond Bronco Order
That was my feeling and then got the vin 2.5 weeks later! So better be ready for whatever happens.

Deleted member 32220

I think the sasquatch, or mod bumper is holding it up. A lot of sasquatch orders got pushed back, specifically mansquatches for some reason
More than likely you'll be scheduled before many of us that reserved 1.5 years ago and ordered twice already.

No bitterness towards you but anger at Ford and their idiotic system.
i have been waiting with you, at least your holding out for a badlands. Iā€™m almost certain your not walking in today and getting a badlands until 23.
Ford Bronco Put my order in 1/27/22 for a Black Diamond E171FEDE-32F9-410A-98D2-B2CF573A765F
Iā€™ll settle for this, it floats my boatā€¦
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: