First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I decided to stop at Ford and put my order in. Figure its going to be a long time till it comes in. So, by the time it comes in I will be ready for it and not feel like I got rid of my truck too soon.
Bronco Order.jpg
Tricky to have expectations on when you'll get pulled. Commodities and allocation combine in some unpredictable ways. If you dropped MIC, you could easily be pulled for the next batch of scheduling.

I'd advise to make it as buildable as possible to bake in all of the chip shortages and truck driver strikes this year. My blend date was 1/18 and my OBX is in a overflow lot waiting for a chip with no ETA. You might think there's plenty of life in your current vehicle but you'd be surprised how time flies ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
JonD79

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont mind the wait. I will wait over a year for the hardtop over soft. I put the order in expecting it to be a long time so I am ok with it.
my current truck is 2021. I just bought it last Feb so its got alot of life LOL

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont mind the wait. I will wait over a year for the hardtop over soft. I put the order in expecting it to be a long time so I am ok with it.
my current truck is 2021. I just bought it last Feb so its got alot of life LOL
Haha ok I didn't realize it had that much life in it. Maybe add PPF as an insurance policy :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
JonD79

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha ok I didn't realize it had that much life in it. Maybe add PPF as an insurance policy :ROFLMAO:
I dont drive a lot as I only go into my office 2 days a week. It only has 7800 miles on it. So now I just gotta hope nothing bad happens LOL

OP
OP
JonD79

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So now I am torn. The top of the fin on my Tacoma is 73.25”. With what I see in clearance I should be able to fit a badlands into my garage. But my question is I can clear a fin that is just a small thing vs 73.9” the entire length of the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Put my order in 1/27/22 for a Black Diamond F174BAB2-66F1-4CDE-9911-122107833CFE
Sponsored