First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't buy accessories for a vehicle that I may never own. At some point I will need a vehicle and may need to just walk away from my order for something with a shorter timeline. Right now that is pretty much impossible, but it may change.

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK, I'll play.

I WILL get the 2 door, Carbonized Gray, 2.7/Auto, BaseSquatch I reserved back in July 2020, and ordered Janurary 2021, and ordered AGAIN for 2022....someday.

If I find an identically equipped Bronco for sale somewhere before the one I ordered shows up, I just might buy it...provided the inevitable ADM isn't crazy stupid. Then, when mine DOES show up....someday, I might keep it, I might sell it back to the dealer - for a hefty ADM of my own.

Once I do have my BaseSquatch, I WILL:

* Find a way to recess the tailight lenses so they're flush with the sheetmetal, not sticking out a mile past the bodywork.

* Remove the hideous 3rd brake light that looms over the top of the spare tire like some Martian death ray, and mount it (or a smaller one) behind the spare wheel, shining though the top hole between the spokes. Or, maybe a thin strip of red leds up at the top of the rear window, between the hinges.

* Remove the rear seats. I don't plan to carry anybody back there, and they don't fold flat anyway.

* Design and fabricate a GunVault-type steel lockbox large enough to secure a handgun into the front area of the center console, mounted through the console to the steel floor.

* Find a way to upgrade the 8" screen to the larger 12" screen. Not because I want a bigger screen, just because the vast, blank, wall of plastic surrounding the small screen just looks cheap as hell. Couldn't Ford at least put some buttons there, or something?

* Design and fabricate smooth pieces to bolt in where the dumb "Trail Sights" stick up from the front hood corners.

* Use Forscan to enable all of the GOAT modes that are present, but locked out of, the BCM in a Base model.

* Add remote start, even if it's 3rd party.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny OP mentioned manifesting. One day back in December I pulled out my Bronco T and put it on. I told my wife I was wearing this T today to manifest my bronco. Two hours later I called my sales lady to ask what my priority code was and could she ensure it was a “10” and she said
oh your already scheduled, we can’t change priority code once scheduled. My jaw dropped. That is a TRUE story. Maybe there is something to this 😂

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!!! Makes my +10 sound balmy... :) ...
Just be glad your not in the blistering 77* in FL. It’s terrible really
.i swear

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't buy accessories for a vehicle that I may never own. At some point I will need a vehicle and may need to just walk away from my order for something with a shorter timeline. Right now that is pretty much impossible, but it may change.
I have not decided what my cutoff is yet
 my lease is up in June, so if I dont get scheduled in the next round Ill probably have to extend my lease. Hopefully it doesn’t go more than that cus thats when it will get tricky
BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS RIDE!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not decided what my cutoff is yet
 my lease is up in June, so if I dont get scheduled in the next round Ill probably have to extend my lease. Hopefully it doesn’t go more than that cus thats when it will get tricky
BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS RIDE!
Don’t give up!!
I like the Fuel’s. I went with Bronze Tactics. For some reason the phone cam doesn’t capture the bronze, but it is same tone as yours.

986707CB-31AE-4966-B2FA-D6246B050F09.jpeg

OP
OP
Kekov721

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Fuel’s. I went with Bronze Tactics. For some reason the phone cam doesn’t capture the bronze, but it is same tone as yours.

Ford Bronco Put some positive energy out there! 986707CB-31AE-4966-B2FA-D6246B050F09
Thats gonna look nice on the gray (assuming based on your user pic)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats gonna look nice on the gray (assuming based on your user pic)
Yes sir! Can’t wait to get them on. I like your choice too. So many good choices out there
Sponsored