Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you I've been trapped in some sort of groundhog's day time loop where I'm forced to wake up, check the back door tracker and see no updates, check the forums for any signs of hope or good news, look at upgrades I want to buy but don't because I don't even have a build date yet, check the forum some more, somehow get some work done, and check the tracker again. I have a 10/8/20 reservation, as well as a walk in order I put in as a Hail Mary on 1/27/22. The time loop was getting depressing to say the least, but I recently got an interesting piece of advice from a friend who told me

"Act and feel like you already have it- put some positive energy out there and it will manifest."

Sounds crazy right?! How am I going to feel great about something that isn't here with no clue as to when it will come? And of course how could that possibly make anything go faster? But you know what, I think he's right. We are all on the list; it IS going to happen at some point and it's going to be awesome. I'm going to do my best to remind myself that for me it's a done deal- I'm going to wait, but I'm going to be excited about it. I'm going to be happy that I have the opportunity to even get one of these vehicles, and I am going to be happy that I am "hanging in there" and that I'm not going to break and bail for something else. I woke up this morning and actually bought some wheels after over a year of telling myself not to get anything until I have a build date- Screw it! I'm going to act like it's here and be happy that even though it's not I'm already starting to "work on it". I'm going to keep those positive vibes moving forward and I think the universe will follow through and catch up with me! I hope you all can do the same, and before you know it the wait will be over 😎

First upgrade purchased:
Ford Bronco Put some positive energy out there! 1643987266199
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think your best line is " . . . it IS going to happen at some point and it's going to be awesome". I think you are right and it is good advice for sure to make that the focus with all the waiting. Thanks for the positive message! Nice wheels by the way . .

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

…but I recently got an interesting piece of advice from a friend who told me

"Act and feel like you already have it- put some positive energy out there and it will manifest."
Is your friend The Secret? 😎

Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes - very good advice. And don't even think about Ford totaling your Bronco after it is built - like what has happened before. 🤔

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes - very good advice. And don't even think about Ford totaling your Bronco - like what has happened before. 🤔
As a survivor of Dirt Mountain with my first order and now a member of Ice Mountain with my wife's order, let me speak to the experience. They will most definitely sell these produced and waiting for chip Broncos. They could care less that they are sitting in a field, under a foot of snow.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like many of you I've been trapped in some sort of groundhog's day time loop where I'm forced to wake up, check the back door tracker and see no updates, check the forums for any signs of hope or good news, look at upgrades I want to buy but don't because I don't even have a build date yet, check the forum some more, somehow get some work done, and check the tracker again. I have a 10/8/20 reservation, as well as a walk in order I put in as a Hail Mary on 1/27/22. The time loop was getting depressing to say the least, but I recently got an interesting piece of advice from a friend who told me

Sounds crazy right?! How am I going to feel great about something that isn't here with no clue as to when it will come? And of course how could that possibly make anything go faster? But you know what, I think he's right. We are all on the list; it IS going to happen at some point and it's going to be awesome. I'm going to do my best to remind myself that for me it's a done deal- I'm going to wait, but I'm going to be excited about it. I'm going to be happy that I have the opportunity to even get one of these vehicles, and I am going to be happy that I am "hanging in there" and that I'm not going to break and bail for something else. I woke up this morning and actually bought some wheels after over a year of telling myself not to get anything until I have a build date- Screw it! I'm going to act like it's here and be happy that even though it's not I'm already starting to "work on it". I'm going to keep those positive vibes moving forward and I think the universe will follow through and catch up with me! I hope you all can do the same, and before you know it the wait will be over 😎

First upgrade purchased:
Ford Bronco Put some positive energy out there! positive-energy-good-vibes
I started focusing on getting my old 4x4s rolling again, and stopped caring much about a Bronco. But then the cold hit Chicagoland, and now the snow, and my garage is like an igloo. And my Ford stock went down today. So I'm cold, ticked off, depresses, and cold. Did I mention cold.? :(

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Props to you for buying things now... I couldn't do it. Would change my mind too much with all the waiting... 😂

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Put some positive energy out there! believe

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I started focusing on getting my old 4x4s rolling again, and stopped caring much about a Bronco. But then the cold hit Chicagoland, and now the snow, and my garage is like an igloo. And my Ford stock went down today. So I'm cold, ticked off, depresses, and cold. Did I mention cold.? :(
Yeah not into this high of -2 shit

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not so much the mental thing of not having my truck which I need as my current truck is on it's last leg...in fact, that leg is been ground down to a nub. No, my ire is at Ford Motor Company who does not honor it's reservation holders.

There were 10K Bronco's produced last month according to stats shared on the Forum. There is no excuse for a day 2 reservation to not have their truck right now (commodity restraints not withstanding). This deliberate behavior targeting dealerships (pretty bad) and their customers (really really bad) is unforgivable.

Ford does not honor it's reservation holders.
Sponsored