Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner, 2015 Yukon XL, 1968 Datsun Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Updated with answer: 30 total presets

Have the 12” Sync 4 system. Am I correct in understanding there are only 10 presets combined for AM/FM/SiriusXM?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have the 12” Sync 4 system. Am I correct in understanding there are only 10 presets combined for AM/FM/SiriusXM?
I thought the same thing at first. I found a setting in audio that I could change from 2 pages to 6 pages of presets. So 30 total.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh that sucks.... They have pages. I was really hoping Ford did what Mazda does. The fact that these infotainment centers are basically computers, there's no reason to have all these pages anymore. In my Mazda I can add... Well a lot... Of favorites and they're just in one long list so I can scroll up and down as desired.

Question: because my Mazda has them all in one list while I'm driving I can use the steering wheel controls to go between every station in my favorites. How does Ford do this? When you get down to the bottom of page one does it automatically go to page two?

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought the same thing at first. I found a setting in audio that I could change from 2 pages to 6 pages of presets. So 30 total.
I've had my Bronco for 3 months. I knew there had to be more than 10 presets. Thank you for sharing.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

TIL there are people that still listen to the radio. whoa.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh that sucks.... They have pages. I was really hoping Ford did what Mazda does. The fact that these infotainment centers are basically computers, there's no reason to have all these pages anymore. In my Mazda I can add... Well a lot... Of favorites and they're just in one long list so I can scroll up and down as desired.

Question: because my Mazda has them all in one list while I'm driving I can use the steering wheel controls to go between every station in my favorites. How does Ford do this? When you get down to the bottom of page one does it automatically go to page two?
This works **precisely** as you want it to.
And when you get to the end of the final page, it'll then cycle to page 1, preset 1.
It's really not all that problematic, apart from perhaps the initial programming.
Sponsored