Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know if Sirius XM changed all the channels (again), or if a Ford software update went wonky, but suddenly all of my satellite radio presets are all gone. Went through the process to save them (turn to channel, hold button down until it shows preset saved), the channels I saved have the blue star next to them, so that's good - but, using the left/right channel buttons on the steering wheel, the radio doesn't scroll through the preset favorites like it used to - now it keeps scrolling through the last 6 or 7 channels that were on.

I managed to find the "delete channel history" and did so, but it didn't help - the radio still keeps scrolling through the last 6 or 7 channels instead of going through preset favorites.

WTH?
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ctl + Alt + Delete

dark_star

Wildtrak
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sometimes Sirius flashes the system. In my Audi I lose all channel presets when they do it and have to reprogram them. Haven’t experienced it yet in my Bronco…I’ve only had it since July

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had an updated done and my channel lost their "look"...took a few days and everything came back. Had one channel stop working all together but turned out XM removed that one so I replaced it on my presets.

However have not had any issues with the steering wheel scroll.

Others have said that after a Ford update screws everything up, a factory reset on the Sync is the may fix it... Drastic I know so maybe give it a few days to see if it sorts itself out first.
Sponsored