Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you done the signal refresh from the Sirius site? I was having issues for a bit until I did that.
Sponsored

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I currently own 5 Fords with Sirius subscriptions. My 2023 Badlands Sirius loses reception several times per mile in very clear areas....very annoying as I know it should not do that. My other 4 Fords barely ever lose reception...maybe only under a bridge or heavy cover, but rarely. Is anyone else having issues like this? If so, is there a fix for it?
I had the same issue when I first picked the truck up. I removed the roof rack and yakima rack and it hasn't happened since.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine does it consistently in places where I drive regularly. The Explorer that I traded for the Bronco didn't ever drop out in those same places. FWIW being a Heritage it's a mod top.

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like to see where you relocated to on a hardtop.

Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I thought I was crazy. Yup. Happening to me as well. Mostly in areas of tall trees BUT also clear areas at times

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has happened to me in my 21 OBX since day 1. Stopped my subscription because it’s useless.

Sponsored

MrParticular

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
davidlauterbach.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7 Bronco, 1989 5.0 25th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When my SirusXM would go out for more than a few seconds, I used to get a dialog box that said something along the lines of "Weak signal... switch to wireless data?" or something along those lines... but I have not seen that option in a while.

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I currently own 5 Fords with Sirius subscriptions. My 2023 Badlands Sirius loses reception several times per mile in very clear areas....very annoying as I know it should not do that. My other 4 Fords barely ever lose reception...maybe only under a bridge or heavy cover, but rarely. Is anyone else having issues like this? If so, is there a fix for it?
Same thing with my 2023 Outer Banks. However have the OEM roof racks so the sat antenna is right under the aft rack. Funny though, the problem isn't as bad driving north or south and is very frequent driving west or east. Must be the orientation of the antenna on top of the roll bar. Hoping the problem clears up when I take the roof rails off for the winter. I do see there is an antenna extender available for F-250's and was going to talk to my dealer about moving the antenna from its current location from under the roll bar. PS: and having my canoe mounted I get no reception at all.
Ford Bronco Sirius/XM cutting out issues 20230718_152910

Last edited:

CaptStang

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Edge ST; 2015 50th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Same here-did not do this for 1st 6 months...several calls to Sirius-dealer issue; several visits to dealer-Sirius issue....obviously not getting fixed unless it fixes itself....

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my 2023 WT 7-12-23 and my Sirius XM worked great for a couple weeks. Lately, it had been cutting out more and more often. I have a hardtop and my first thought that was blocking some of the satellite signal.

Has anyone relocated the XM antenna on a hardtop? Picture would be great.

ontheheel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With my trailrax and the fact I will never remove my hard top I used this kit. Had to modify the mount plate to bolt to my rack but no more issues. 40 bucks and about an hour.

Ford Bronco Sirius/XM cutting out issues 20230718_152910
I’m picking up my new rig this weekend and installing the TRMR next week. Do you have a picture of where you mounted it, and how you routed the wiring?

Thanks!
Sponsored