CO_OK_121

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Lands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate Sirius and have a pay subscription to Pandora. The XM free trial has ended, so there's nothing there but commercials now (that's fine). The problem is that almost every time I restart the Bronco, regardless of which source I'm using (FM, AM, Pandora, or Iphone), the display defaults back to XM. This is incredibly annoying and I'd like a way to actually delete the XM app from Sync. Is this possible with Forscan??
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been a member of XM since 2003. I call it my "25 minutes of hell" every year when I have to threaten to cancel, get transferred three times before finally getting to someone that will renew for the same rate that I had last year.

So I was doing this "process" again this year for my wife's car and got the price that I wanted, I then asked if they would give me the same rate on my Bronco since the trial had just ended. They proceeded to tell me that I couldn't get that rate on the Bronco..... this company blows my mind... they told me to just keep an eye out for a a good deal.... I wont hold my breath.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will use the subscription when I get my Bronco and will probably get it back again. I suspended my subscription when I sold my 2016 Canyon. I like it but I've had it for 12 years from when I traveled cross country for work. I just tell them I'm gonna cancel every year and they renew my old offer ($65/year) lol

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had it for quite a few years in the early days, canceled it in 2012ish because I don't drive a lot of places, it cuts out a lot where I live and it made me angry when they started charging extra for the mobile phone app sub. I still get things in the mail and email trying to get me to renew for the same lousy promo rate all the time.
Sponsored