Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2022 Maverick, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently own 5 Fords with Sirius subscriptions. My 2023 Badlands Sirius loses reception several times per mile in very clear areas....very annoying as I know it should not do that. My other 4 Fords barely ever lose reception...maybe only under a bridge or heavy cover, but rarely. Is anyone else having issues like this? If so, is there a fix for it?
Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I currently own 5 Fords with Sirius subscriptions. My 2023 Badlands Sirius loses reception several times per mile in very clear areas....very annoying as I know it should not do that. My other 4 Fords barely ever lose reception...maybe only under a bridge or heavy cover, but rarely. Is anyone else having issues like this? If so, is there a fix for it?
Mine used to be great then (probably coincidentally) started cutting out with frequency after an update 6 months ago or so. The only thing you could likely do to make it much better is relocate the antenna from underneath your top to something more exterior

OP
OP
MisterMarco

MisterMarco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's not just me. I just realized the antenna is inside the cabin, not on the outside. That seems odd. Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having the same issue with my OBX with MIC. No issues with my other vehicles. I have had it less than a week and this is my biggest complaint so far.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue and yes...pretty annoying.

Sponsored

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With my trailrax and the fact I will never remove my hard top I used this kit. Had to modify the mount plate to bolt to my rack but no more issues. 40 bucks and about an hour.

r60301-new-with-logo.jpg

OP
OP
MisterMarco

MisterMarco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having the same issue with my OBX with MIC. No issues with my other vehicles. I have had it less than a week and this is my biggest complaint so far.
The good news is this is my only complaint. I never thought I would be this crazy about my Bad SAQ 2dr.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you using Waze in conjunction? Do you have speed alerts on if you are? The radio mutes for a short time when ever you go over the speed limit.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The good news is this is my only complaint. I never thought I would be this crazy about my Bad SAQ 2dr.
I will amend my statement from biggest to only also.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you using Waze in conjunction? Do you have speed alerts on if you are? The radio mutes for a short time when ever you go over the speed limit.
Nope, I do not use Waze. And it's happening with or without android auto usage. This doesn't happen in my wife's 22 BB Bronco Sport.

Another forum thread suggests signal dead spots, even in cities, but I refer back to it doesn't happen in my wife's BS or in what was my, but is now my daughter's, Malibu.

Sponsored

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With my trailrax and the fact I will never remove my hard top I used this kit. Had to modify the mount plate to bolt to my rack but no more issues. 40 bucks and about an hour.

r60301-new-with-logo.jpg
Link please?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nope, I do not use Waze. And it's happening with or without android auto usage. This doesn't happen in my wife's 22 BB Bronco Sport.

Another forum thread suggests signal dead spots, even in cities, but I refer back to it doesn't happen in my wife's BS or in what was my, but is now my daughter's, Malibu.
It started doing it on my 22Sport this week but I figured out it was Waze. Once I shut off the speeding alert on Waze, the problem went away.

Hope you figure it out. I know it annoyed the hell out of me.