First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
January 7, 2022 dealer walk in order, one of the largest dealers in a small State. Wildtrak, MIC, LUX, 4-door.

Earlier this month Dealer says I can’t change my order right now, because the order banks are closed. They also say I can’t change to Order 99 (that option was only for early reservation holders). They said only option for change RIGHT NOW is to cancel my order, reorder when the order banks open. They are expecting I get my Bronco yet this year.

- If I’m a MY22 I would like to add HOSS 3.0
- If I’m a MY23 I would like to add HOSS 3.0 and the modular hard top if available.

If I don’t have VIN assigned by August, can I change my order, without losing my spot in allocation line?

I do realize if I don’t have my Bronco by Change over date, I will have to reorder a 2023 by default.

Sorry for earlier orders who don’t have their rig yet!
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

January 7, 2022 dealer walk in order, one of the largest dealers in a small State. Wildtrak, MIC, LUX, 4-door.

Earlier this month Dealer says I can’t change my order right now, because the order banks are closed. They also say I can’t change to Order 99 (that option was only for early reservation holders). They said only option for change RIGHT NOW is to cancel my order, reorder when the order banks open. They are expecting I get my Bronco yet this year.

- If I’m a MY22 I would like to add HOSS 3.0
- If I’m a MY23 I would like to add HOSS 3.0 and the modular hard top if available.

If I don’t have VIN assigned by August, can I change my order, without losing my spot in allocation line?

I do realize if I don’t have my Bronco by Change over date, I will have to reorder a 2023 by default.

Sorry for earlier orders who don’t have their rig yet!
You don’t have a vin, but were you given a build date?

Changing your order to 99 means do not build.

OP
OP

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, no build date, they did verify that (also email at all from Ford). I did drop tow a few week after my original order. I considered changing to priority code 99, to hold out for modular top. Priority code is currently 19.

Last edited:

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was also told by my dealer I can’t make any modifications to my order while the order banks are closed. I was thinking about switching up color and wheels, but was told they are closed for ‘22 changes. Anyone else have luck with changes past March 8th?
Sponsored