First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, wondering if anyone has an opinion, based on the latest production issues, on what you think my ETA is for ordering and ultimate delivery of my bronco. I have put in a reservation for a Badlands. My order date was June 20 of this year (I cancelled my original August 2020 reservation in January with all of the issues then, but decided to jump back on the ship. I know I am dumb). I was thinking I would at least be able to get the FY22 model at some point next year? Any thoughts?
Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guesstimate is that it’s definitely possible to get a my22 with a soft top order, but unlikely with a hardtop order.

OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guesstimate is that it’s definitely possible to get a my22 with a soft top order, but unlikely with a hardtop order.
Hey thanks for the reply. One follow up question - Is it typical to put in a reservation in June and still not put in my official order at the dealer? How long does it usually take for the dealer to call me to let me know that I can put in my order?

Last edited:

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey thanks for the reply. One follow up question - Is it typical to put in a reservation in June and still not put in my official order at the dealer? How long does it usually take for the dealer to call me to let me know that I can put in my order?
Its likely that the holdup is that new orders aren't being processed until mid-sept, at least that's my understanding

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just placed a reservation today. I went over an order form with my dealer and went ahead and selected the options I wanted. Honestly, even before the news came out about the MIC tops, I wanted a soft top anyways. I am hoping to order a Big Bend with a soft top, 4 door, automatic transmission, and 2.3 4 cylinder. I only have upgraded to the mid package, but otherwise a straightforward Big Bend with no extra options. My assumption is this late in the game I'll still have to wait. But I'm wondering if there is a slightly small chance I could get my order done a lot faster, since I want an option that seems to be pretty readily available. Or am I still looking realistically over a year out?
Sponsored

Last edited: